Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LusciousLucy666 London Kings Cross  (Read 3100 times)

71 review(s) for LusciousLucy666 (60 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline timbucktwo

I have been wanting to see Lucy for a long time having followed her on twitter and getting turned on by her dirty and intriguing photos as well as personality that comes across on social media. The innocent but wouldn't melt look mixed with a dirty mind always fascinates me and I am sucker for such ladies. I saw her 1 week ago.

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Communication/Booking:
Now as previously mentioned on another thread, getting hold of Lucy is a mission. She never answers calls or responds to emails and texts. I tried and left message about a month ago. Out of the blue last week I got a message, saying she is available today. I was shocked and excited at the same time. So I arranged a meeting pretty much immediately since she been on my hotlist. Really excited to see her having previously been disappointed for no reply.

Decent area near Kings Cross, the house was really beautiful and well maintained. Lovely bathroom, bedroom and house. 

Looks and Body:
Rang the bell, she opens the door in sexy lingerie. Welcomes me with a beautiful smile, first impression is really good. Sexy lady, curvy yet fit body and ample tits for your pleasure.

Service:
Really good at what she does. I love it when a girl talks dirty and she knows how to turn you on. She gives a great BJ, nice ass, good fuck. The personality is great too.

overall 8/10 because she is expensive for half hour punt, otherwise she would've been 9/10

If I can get hold of her I would definitely see her again.

Price
£160

Offline MajorPayne

Price
£160
Holy f**k! £160 for 30 minutes! That could get me 3 full service punts of half an hour.

Offline DonnieRico

Her duo service looks good. Might have to treat myself for Christmas. How would you rate her arse OP?

Offline timbucktwo

Her duo service looks good. Might have to treat myself for Christmas. How would you rate her arse OP?

She's got a fine spankable arse, very cute and yes her duo service looks good but like I said expensive

Offline timbucktwo

Holy f**k! £160 for 30 minutes! That could get me 3 full service punts of half an hour.

you are right Major but I really wanted to see her hence I took the punt. If she was cheaper then I would be a regular.

Offline London newbie

Having seen her a couple of years back can testify about the arse being some special. That was back when she was offering anal. Good old times!

Offline king tarzan

you are right Major but I really wanted to see her hence I took the punt. If she was cheaper then I would be a regular.

Just enjoy at the time experience...
Done and dusted. :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Testeronni

I remember seeing her for £150  for an hour. She was just as raunchy then, but she was faily standard compared to others at the same price. I had no idea she was gonna be this popular enough to being a top dollar girl.

Offline bestbefore

She may be good but £250 an hour is well overpriced. So much better value elsewhere.

Offline winkywanky

More expensive than MissKDD, and she doesn't take it up the wrong 'un. Not as cute either, IMHO.

Offline timbucktwo

More expensive than MissKDD, and she doesn't take it up the wrong 'un. Not as cute either, IMHO.

I am really curious about MissKDD, only reason I haven't seen see her is because she has no facial or body photos on adultwork. I am a very visual person and get persuaded by images.

Offline winkywanky

Lots of reports on here.

My take is that she's a cute, bouncy blonde with a pretty face and the dirtiest mind you could imagine. Very full on.

Others say she is overweight and a bit average-looking. They're wrong, and I (and many others) am right  ;)

Offline bonapati

Lots of reports on here.

My take is that she's a cute, bouncy blonde with a pretty face and the dirtiest mind you could imagine. Very full on.

Others say she is overweight and a bit average-looking. They're wrong, and I (and many others) am right  ;)

Funny that ain’t it. Was that 3 years ago when you saw her. As you haven’t punted for that long. And you last punt was at rate of £45 per hour. That’s I am no judging your taste or whether your right or wrong.  - but not every one can walk in a showroom to test drive a Ferrari. Keep saving up and maybe one day.

Sorry who was this review about?

Offline winkywanky

Funny that ain’t it. Was that 3 years ago when you saw her. As you haven’t punted for that long. And you last punt was at rate of £45 per hour. That’s I am no judging your taste or whether your right or wrong.  - but not every one can walk in a showroom to test drive a Ferrari. Keep saving up and maybe one day.

Sorry who was this review about?

I've punted for 20 yrs, on and off, but only joined here relatively recently. Not seen MissKDD since I've been on here.

My last punt was a massage, totally at the other end of the spectrum from her, both in terms of service and rates charged. Various reasons for that, but who knows, at some point I may see her again.