Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LusciousLucy666 Kings Cross  (Read 2315 times)

71 review(s) for LusciousLucy666 (60 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline adamwestbb

Link: External Link/Members Only, 1Hour @ £250

On a roll today with reviews. Playing a bit of catchup form last few months of frivolous activites. Addictive this punting game!!

Venue - Somewhere around Kings cross, was raining donkeys that day so cant remember exact co-ordinates. Clean place, good facilities blah blah

Girl - She is hot! The pics on AW are 100% accurate however she actually looks better in real life. The pics on AW just dont do her justice. 5ft 5 maybe, big tits, and a soft curvy body to with it. Pretty girl next door type of face. She didnt seem to have much makeup on (maybe none) but she still looked friggin good. Fake boobs but wonderfully soft and playful

Deed - Showered, straight into DFK and plenty of it. On her knees and nice slow OWO to start with. She asks me to lie down on the bed, she then goes to town again OWO with lots of spit and suction. I last 5 mins of her sucking away before a CIM. Spent a few mins chatting then she's back into it. Kissing me all over, I do the same. I ask her to switch to 69 (rarely do I go down on a WG but I just couldnt resist). She was clean down there, the whole while shes doing all sorts to my dick, bit like a PSE blowjob. Then she really works her magic, and start rimming me (i did agree before the meet). She really gets into it, no dodging. My first rimming experience and it had me moaning in pleasure. Mix of blowjob and rimming. She then lies down asking me to facefuck her, i duly oblige. No loss of enthusiasm. Finally after much switching positions I come again in the condom and about 50mins are up. Shower and on the way with the biggest grin. What a session!! Just shy of an hour and that was my choice to leave.

WIR - Fuck yeah, if £250 comes by again no doubt. However it is too pricey for me. I really was intrigued about the fascination with rimming and wanted to go with a reputable WG who would deliver. Boy did she deliver. Just cant seem to put together that kinda of money easily and even if I did there's lot of fish in the sea :D

Offline driver

I remember when she was 120 an hour

Offline adamwestbb

:dash: gotta be kidding! I guess shes made a name for herself so has a set of regulars. Whatever works for her.

Offline claretandblue

They were the glory days of punting,nowadays 150ph is almost the entry point for a decent punt and pse starts at 250

Offline a_test_person

They were the glory days of punting,nowadays 150ph is almost the entry point for a decent punt and pse starts at 250

I saw her 4 times I think. At the beginning it was for 2-3 hours. I think 2hrs was £280 at the time. Way too much now despite excellent service. Last time I saw her was £250 for 90 minutes I think. Crazy as always, but too much spitting... place was a mess!

Offline driver

And last time i saw her , her personal hygiene was beginning to let her down.
I remember her breath was stale, and i told her in the nicest way i could. And when i went down on her she could've been fresher.
I don't know, the last time i saw her i got the feeling she was high. Happens to a lot of these girls.
And for 250 there is a lot better out there.

Offline driver

Come to think of it i do owe this one a negative review, and will do it quite soon.

Offline grandaddybadman

And last time i saw her , her personal hygiene was beginning to let her down.
I remember her breath was stale, and i told her in the nicest way i could. And when i went down on her she could've been fresher.
I don't know, the last time i saw her i got the feeling she was high. Happens to a lot of these girls.
And for 250 there is a lot better out there.

sorry to hear that.
I had a good time with her, but it's sad when they get caught in the trap.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac