Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Horny Tina  (Read 4542 times)

15 review(s) for _Hot Horny Tina_ (13 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

Saw Tina this week at her apartment in Notting Hill.  A Polish girl, about 28 years old I would say.  Size 8, about 5'7" tall.  A 6/10 in the looks department.  Smokey breath, a little shy at first.  Greeted me with a tongue-flicking open mouth kiss - nice if it wasn't such smokey breath.  She was quite attentive and seemed to read my preferences and responses pretty well - plenty of foreplay and then very good OWO technique.  Body smelled neutral, not fresh and not unfresh.  Finished with CIM (Two weeks worth, I should have warned her - oh well).

Positives
Fairly friendly
Nice bum
Enthusiastic - attentive and managed the hour well
Good venue
Interesting copper coloured hair
Spotless bathroom
Good venue, easy to locate and in good area
Great OWO technique (not toothy)
Great foreplay technique

Negatives
Average looks
Smokey breath
Limited English
Not someone who I would "fancy" in the real world

Would I recommend? Sure, why not
Would I return? No, but I would return to the pizza joint near her place.  Sicilian vegetable pizza with chilli flakes, artichoke, peppers, tomato, olives, and no cheese.  Washed down with limoncello.

Splosh

She sounds great and I see on her profile she does duos with this lady External Link/Members Only there is an FR on Tina's profile for the duo service from what looks like a genuine punter and both ladies sound enthusiastic.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She sounds great .

No she doesn't.     :dash: :dash: :dash:

Negatives
Average looks
Smokey breath
Limited English

Splosh

No she doesn't.     :dash: :dash: :dash:

Negatives
Average looks
Smokey breath
Limited English

That could be a description of me, I like her profile OK no face pic but her body looks fine and sounds enthusiastic and professional which is important to me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

That could be a description of me, I like her profile OK no face pic but her body looks fine and sounds enthusiastic and professional which is important to me.

Some of you gentlemen would fuck anything with a pulse ---------- I despair at times.   :crazy:

Splosh

Some of you gentlemen would fuck anything with a pulse ---------- I despair at times.   :crazy:
You contributed to my review on Erotic Samantha that was a typical example of a very attractive lady reeling in a mug like me with her pics, I ignored the warnings, Tina seems to be delivering.

mrhappypants

She sounds great and I see on her profile she does duos with this lady External Link/Members Only there is an FR on Tina's profile for the duo service from what looks like a genuine punter and both ladies sound enthusiastic.

Splosh I reviewed Valentina here.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17124.0;all

Read the thread to the end as you will see she was party to B&S in her old flat in Kings Cross.  The photos on the new profile look accurate (she has a big nose) but I found her attractive and very lively and am glad to be reunited with her profile. 

Splosh

Splosh I reviewed Valentina here.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17124.0;all

Read the thread to the end as you will see she was party to B&S in her old flat in Kings Cross.  The photos on the new profile look accurate (she has a big nose) but I found her attractive and very lively and am glad to be reunited with her profile.
Some of that sounds a little worrying but you seem to have enjoyed it regardless, perhaps they've got their shit together at the new venue.

mrhappypants

Yep, I think she misread the London market when she arrived and pulled some stupid stunts that backfired.  She was a good fuck and I hope she has straightened up her act.  One thing to note; she smokes like a chimney.

Splosh

Some of that sounds a little worrying but you seem to have enjoyed it regardless, perhaps they've got their shit together at the new venue.
I smoke as well but never just before or during a punt, as long as she's not doing it while we are actually shagging with an ashtray on my back it wouldn't bother me.

Offline JamesRockford

I see that her rate is now £140.  Not VFM at all in my humble opinion.

mrhappypants

I see that her rate is now £140.  Not VFM at all in my humble opinion.

Absolutely agree.