Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where/when do you ask for services like GFE?  (Read 811 times)

Clank

in various reviews and such I see a lot of members commenting on GFE experiences, which I presume is a good choice and costs nothing extra so why not, I'm curious as to when you actually ask for this to be provided? As I read somewhere that you shouldn't discuss acronyms and the actual act over email/phone etc. Just want to make sure I don't cause any alarm bells when booking! Thanks
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:23:37 pm by Clank »

Offline Silver Birch

I doubt most wgs would mind you mentioning gfe in a phone conversation.

It is the timewasters that want to have a phone wank while discussing sexual services they object to.

Offline cueball

I don't tend to go in for the ins and outs during emails and texts but you have to get the facts, so, all I mention is anal? Gfe?
Sort the details at the punt but I don't want to find out no gfe (especially snogging, no snog no punt) when I'm actually there but really, you've got to study their like list but we've all been to punts expecting something off the like list only to find out its not on the menu.

Clank

Ah, good to know. There's a few guides on etiquette online but in my experience they are way too over the top like money in discreet envelopes and to never hand it directly to them. Everyone I've visited has taken it from my hands and it's been very relaxed.  So you can see why I was confused when places said not to mention it over the Internet/phone.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:34:47 pm by Clank »

Offline smiths

in various reviews and such I see a lot of members commenting on GFE experiences, which I presume is a good choice and costs nothing extra so why not, I'm curious as to when you actually ask for this to be provided? As I read somewhere that you shouldn't discuss acronyms and the actual act over email/phone etc. Just want to make sure I don't cause any alarm bells when booking! Thanks

Wherever you read this was giving out incorrect information. You will be paying good money to punt so need to know whats actually on offer which you obviously need to ask the WG about when contacting her. Its very rare a WG wont confirm she offers say kissing and OWO on the phone, any that wont dont get my business.

Clank

Wherever you read this was giving out incorrect information. You will be paying good money to punt so need to know whats actually on offer which you obviously need to ask the WG about when contacting her. Its very rare a WG wont confirm she offers say kissing and OWO on the phone, any that wont dont get my business.

My thoughts too. Cheers for the answers!

Offline smiths

Ah, good to know. There's a few guides on etiquette online but in my experience they are way too over the top like money in discreet envelopes and to never hand it directly to them. Everyone I've visited has taken it from my hands and it's been very relaxed.  So you can see why I was confused when places said not to mention it over the Internet/phone.

What the hell are these shit guides, total bollocks. With a WG i very carefully count the money out with her so its agreed its the right amount, it avoids "misunderstandings" in my experience.

One thing you may find are brothels and Agencies might not be prepared to discuss specific services offered on the phone. Thats because they are breaking the law by controlling prostitutes for gain and/or running a brothel so might think you are the police.

Offline Silver Birch

It is true, you can be too forthright with the opening contact.

I once put into my 2nd email too much information (after she had confirmed the booking) and despite a number of reviews saying she was a very dirty girl, she emailed back and said even though all the things I mentioned were on her 'enjoys' most people didn't ask for them and she likes to go with the flow. The next day she made some excuse to cancel.

All credit to her for being honest and replying, rather than just putting me on ignore like many wgs would have.

Offline smiths

It is true, you can be too forthright with the opening contact.

I once put into my 2nd email too much information (after she had confirmed the booking) and despite a number of reviews saying she was a very dirty girl, she emailed back and said even though all the things I mentioned were on her 'enjoys' most people didn't ask for them and she likes to go with the flow. The next day she made some excuse to cancel.

All credit to her for being honest and replying, rather than just putting me on ignore like many wgs would have.

In my view with Indies its how i phrase it and my tone of voice. If i said so do you suck bare cock love and can i put my tongue down your throat until i am tickling your tonsils i think i might encounter some problems.

But if i say as i do do you offer DFK and OWO and are they included in your hourly rate i usually get a reply without a problem.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:58:23 pm by smiths »

Quesadilla

Totally agree with Smiths - I have specific services that are a minimum and need to confirm they are available.

I have never actually spoken to a WG on the phone about services.  I almost invariably first make contact via AW e-mail, I write a very nice polite introduction to myself and why I want to see her, then tell her what I really enjoy - as Smiths said - don't make it explicit as in I wanna stick my tongue down your throat and then rim your arse!  :D  I just put a list of the acronyms as per her likes list.  A typical example would be e.g. "I enjoy a slow sensual GFE style seduction, DFK, OWO, RO, 69, rimming, various positions, finishing CIM". 

Have never had any issue with the girl confirming everything I've asked for is ok, and delivering as requested.

Only exception to AW email is if I'm out on the road contacting a plan b - in this case I always contact via txt and send a first msg saying I've seen her profile on AW and ask about availability/times: if she's available I follow up with something like "Looking for 1hr GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, 69, rimming, various pos, CIM - is that all in standard rate?"   Then assuming she replies in the affirmative I confirm the time.