Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can't post review  (Read 280 times)

Offline KingOliver

I want to post a review of a SP whom I saw few days ago. But when I click on 'Post Review' button, this message showed up:

"An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

Has review rule changed?

Offline Derrick101

Go to the area that you want to post a review, and hit the blue new review button on the right above the review list.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I want to post a review of a SP whom I saw few days ago. But when I click on 'Post Review' button, this message showed up:

"An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

Has review rule changed?

Use the search function.   :dash:  Read the forum.   :dash: :dash:

Offline scutty brown

At this moment Daviemac is reading this thread and probably frothing at the mouth..........

congrats OP you have become the latest to ask the most asked question on the forum, the answer to which is

READ THE FUCKING STICKIES.
THERE IS A WHOLE THREAD DEVOTED TO THE PROBLEM

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
At this moment Daviemac is reading this thread and probably frothing at the mouth..........

congrats OP you have become the latest to ask the most asked question on the forum, the answer to which is

READ THE FUCKING STICKIES.
THERE IS A WHOLE THREAD DEVOTED TO THE PROBLEM

There's an age old saying - 'you can't educate pork'. Why do people need to be spoon fed information, the search function works quite well and gives the answer. 

Offline dubs

There's an age old saying - 'you can't educate pork'. Why do people need to be spoon fed information, the search function works quite well and gives the answer.

Can't you just hide the "Post Review" link in the CSS and so members will have to look elsewhere?

Offline KingOliver

Thanks guys.

Just posted a TOFTT review.

Offline Beamer

Thanks guys.

Just posted a TOFTT review.

There......It wasn't that difficult was it??....... :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Can't you just hide the "Post Review" link in the CSS and so members will have to look elsewhere?

Unfortunately not, it isn't a straight forward thing to do. Even if that were possible we'd then get 100's of posts / PMs asking why reviews were no longer allowed on a review site. You just can't win.

It's a known issue, there's a stickie on the main forum, there's posts in just about every area, the answer is #1 in the list of search results, all people have to do is look.

Nobody seems to want to look around the site, they just want to come on and be spoon fed the information they need. Another stickie on the main board is the punting wiki, if they bothered to read that the would find -

Before you start asking questions on UKPunting it is advisable to invest some time in reading through the forums relevant to your area, and this wiki. UKPunting is split into Discussion and Reviews boards by regions of the UK. Hopefully this wiki and the forums will contain most of the answers to your questions already.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
How hard is it to take a few minutes to check/read the site?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 11:33:41 am by Rochelle »