Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pick of the day 4th October  (Read 1230 times)

Offline davementa

Out of curiosity... what is the general opinion on profiles/ladies that still have the Alert on their profile about there profile possibly not being legitamate blah blah blah...??

I tend to avoid them, but am I missing out?!

Agree though she does look good if genuine

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks cute

I think she had another profile up and was working in Enfield for a few weeks. In some of the pics she was topless and her boob job is very poorly done, like she had boss-eyed tits.

I rather liked the look of this one I came across in my search this morning:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I think she had another profile up and was working in Enfield for a few weeks.

I think you're right...

Hidden Image/Members Only

She's been on AW under various profiles for over a year now. I remember seeing an old profile of hers back in early 2013, plus she had a profile vivastreet or a similar classified ad website.

Though I find her attractive, I've never taken the chance to punt because there's something suspect about her. She maybe good or bad, I don't know. What I definitely do know is her stated age is true (20 y.o.), going by her passport in her verification picture.

Offline punk

I think you're right...

Hidden Image/Members Only

She's been on AW under various profiles for over a year now. I remember seeing an old profile of hers back in early 2013, plus she had a profile vivastreet or a similar classified ad website.

Though I find her attractive, I've never taken the chance to punt because there's something suspect about her. She maybe good or bad, I don't know. What I definitely do know is her stated age is true (20 y.o.), going by her passport in her verification picture.

looks good, but there is something not quite right?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Out of curiosity... what is the general opinion on profiles/ladies that still have the Alert on their profile about there profile possibly not being legitamate blah blah blah...??

Probably not.
Mainly pimped girls who are moved around London, not for me in a million years.   :thumbsdown:

Online Steve2

I think she had another profile up and was working in Enfield for a few weeks. In some of the pics she was topless and her boob job is very poorly done, like she had boss-eyed tits.

Well spotted JJ

I discounted because of the crap wallpaper and sideways pics
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 02:36:47 pm by Steve2 »

Online Steve2

The ALERT is on nearly ALL new profiles.

Jimbo avoids them as they are ALL "mainly" pimped , not quite sure how he knows but he does read the Daily Mail and they never lie

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline punk

your missing out on, some times it seems to be due to Adultworks screwed up verification process?