Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexszandra - Nth Acton - how deep is the DT?  (Read 1611 times)

Sharifian71

Would those who have seen this forum 'darling' please let me know whether balls deep face-fucking is on the menu with this lady? Just want to clarify the extent of the DT.  :)

Many thanks!

Offline pong

Couldn't take mine completely.

ramrodronnie

Balls Deep. All The Way Down!  :yahoo:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Balls deep yes. Face fucking I don't know

ramrodronnie

Balls deep yes. Face fucking I don't know

Looks like you have the same sentiments as me Mr Br1ghts1de. Not into all of the gagging PSE stuff myself. But it is nice if the girl is able to take the whole lot all of the way down.

Online boardyhell

obviously it depends on how big you are,how long is a piece of string
if  a woman denies me anal on size,i just give her that "are you serious look"
balls deep for me
alexandra tries her best and can take it deep but i am not sure she enjoys a full face fucking ,i personally don't enjoy watching a woman really struggling but at the moment she is one of the best around and definitely well worth the time and effort
parking can be tricky

ramrodronnie

obviously it depends on how big you are,how long is a piece of string
if  a woman denies me anal on size,i just give her that "are you serious look"
balls deep for me
alexandra tries her best and can take it deep but i am not sure she enjoys a full face fucking ,i personally don't enjoy watching a woman really struggling but at the moment she is one of the best around and definitely well worth the time and effort
parking can be tricky

i personally don't enjoy watching a woman really struggling.

Exactly my sentiments boardyhell. But if they are able to take it all down without torturing her? Then yep I love it.   :yahoo:

Offline Malvolio

She managed to get her nose pressed against my midriff when sucking me, so it couldn't really get any deeper.  Not sure if she's up for facefucking - why not call and ask her?

ramrodronnie

Does anyone have a link for this Alexszandra - Nth Acton?  :unknown:

Online boardyhell

She managed to get her nose pressed against my midriff when sucking me, so it couldn't really get any deeper.  Not sure if she's up for facefucking - why not call and ask her?
having seen things on the net ,if i was her shoes or stockings,i would think twice before i said yes
i think the best way is to see and build up trust,try and test the limits
ukranian chantel retired used to welcome this,full face fucking and swallow
alexandra is not is this league,she can deep throat and supply a superb service for 70
this is from my experience with her

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Top Man collector! Go straight to the top of the class. Cheers mate, she looks quite nice, haven't read the whole profile yet, but she looks encouraging for my HL so far.  :thumbsup:

Online collector

Top Man collector! Go straight to the top of the class. Cheers mate, she looks quite nice, haven't read the whole profile yet, but she looks encouraging for my HL so far.  :thumbsup:
She's in my to do list too. Might try a facefucking but a gentle one as I think she's more a GFE prossie. Don't worry guys, I will treat her well  :sarcastic:

ramrodronnie

She's in my to do list too. Might try a facefucking but a gentle one as I think she's more a GFE prossie. Don't worry guys, I will treat her well  :sarcastic:

Me too. You share my sentiments collector.  :thumbsup: :hi:

slow and low

She allowed me to face fuck her in front of the mirror above the bed. Excellent session. She's an oral expert.

slow and low

Having seen her a few times she does provide great owo, however trying to book her lately is a mission, either she's too busy or all the praise she is getting has gone to her head. I won't be booking again, rather make the effort with a regular who will respond.

Offline TheBossMan

Anyone have any additional pictures of xALEKSANDRA24x?