Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tight Bunny x of Liverpool and Kensington - now Old Street?  (Read 859 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

has just popped up in Old Street.  I really like the look and, at face value the rate seems reasonable.  There are a couple of questions.  The one review on site is positive - but reading carefully the caution is that it is misrepresented covered service (she lists OWO and CIM on the profile currently) - a no-no for me.  Second, she has some negative commentary underneath the review.  If it is one-and-the-same girl she previously worked in Liverpool and had a brief stay in Kensington.  I would be grateful for any more information - pm me if you prefer.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 10:29:31 am by mrhappypants »

Offline LLPunting

2 different girls in the photos  :thumbsdown:

Offline Yankee21

2 different girls in the photos  :thumbsdown:

I thought that at first, but not sure now. :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

I thought that at first, but not sure now. :unknown:

tattoos not consistent, implying at least a time gap, BUT significant tattoo in wrong place that can't be explained by flipping photo.

mrhappypants

tattoos not consistent, implying at least a time gap, BUT significant tattoo in wrong place that can't be explained by flipping photo.

It looks to me like the neck tattoo is missing in the current profile pictures, which would mean profile has been switched.  However it is long odds that you would find a match with such a distinctive body type.  The current profile photos look like they deliberately cover the tattoos.

:unknown:

Offline PilotMan

Come on MHP; TOFTT - you know you want to.  ;)

mrhappypants

Come on MHP; TOFTT - you know you want to.  ;)

I need no cajoling to fuck beautiful women.   :D

Offline LLPunting

It looks to me like the neck tattoo is missing in the current profile pictures, which would mean profile has been switched.  However it is long odds that you would find a match with such a distinctive body type.  The current profile photos look like they deliberately cover the tattoos.

:unknown:

The blonde's boobs are real, not so the "brunette/redhead", and neck tattoo not present on blonde (not edited out).  It's possible the blonde look are old shots pre tat and boobjob but unlikely.

mrhappypants

The blonde's boobs are real, not so the "brunette/redhead", and neck tattoo not present on blonde (not edited out).  It's possible the blonde look are old shots pre tat and boobjob but unlikely.

If you zoom in on the blond’s neck there are signs of what might be airbrushing...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 06:29:07 am by mrhappypants »

mrhappypants