Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio's - fun to be had  (Read 4330 times)

Offline ruggedscot

So we all know rio's and we all know what it is, question is that they have masseuse's and Im keen to know if what i had was a one off or if they have relaxed and now dishing out hand jobs. Years ago it was a rarity but now its anytime you have a massage it seems to be there if you wish.

Online sparkus

I remember reading somewhere it was 50/50 way back, but several of the staff were grannies you'd not want one from.  Though I suppose under a blue balls scenario of no action there you might take anyone!

Of course, the venue may have upped its game and hired staff who only provide them, after all the place is so 'disappointing' for many men that they need some kind of 'incentive' on offer to stay in business.

Offline adptcdn

Can you tell us what happened at this massage at rios?

Offline Mkdng

Dick Lund

Can you tell us what happened at this massage at rios?

+1 - yes pls, more info!

Offline Mkdng

Thinking of Rio's next week for massage anybody been recently or would I get better massage from an in call ( looking for something sensual not FS)??

Online sparkus

Thinking of Rio's next week for massage anybody been recently or would I get better massage from an in call ( looking for something sensual not FS)??

Mate, from what I have read, the massage there when it does offer HE is from some skanky old Thai woman.  I'm sure it'd do under the circumstances if you close your eyes and don't aim for anything else, but if you want a proper HR experience then just pay an indie and be done with it.  I've also read that not all staff there do HR, so you could end up with blue balls and surrounded by a load of hairy fat men afterwards trying to rubberneck at the few sex acts which actually do take place in there.

We never did find out if the chubby Chinese tourist got herself brought off in there, but then did she ever really exist?

Offline Mkdng

Thanks Sparkus it's just that i have a very short window of opportunity and want to get as much in as i can with the facility's as well.. Having said that i would TOFTB unless there would be early morning massage around earls court..

Offline joe diddley

We never did find out if the chubby Chinese tourist got herself brought off in there, but then did she ever really exist?

Yes, I too was waiting for news of her adventures.

Offline NoHo

Try to book Natalia

Online sparkus

Thanks Sparkus it's just that i have a very short window of opportunity and want to get as much in as i can with the facility's as well.. Having said that i would TOFTB unless there would be early morning massage around earls court..

Not being funny or anything but surely opportunity is best availed of across an entire city rather than one venue which is by common consensus ropey?

Offline Mkdng

Not being funny or anything but surely opportunity is best availed of across an entire city rather than one venue which is by common consensus ropey?
I will be traveling most of the day and will have to use public transport the get to Kintishtown so a relax in the hot tub and sauna will be priority.. 

Offline NoHo

Yes she is.not sure which says though

Offline Ziggyj

Visited Rios for the first time in months

Last time I had a massage that was all I got, and it wasn’t the older Thai ladies. This time booked 1hr massage with entrance fee for £68.

Massage was by Natalie but could been Natalia. Not bad looking and was in skirt and sports top, so no sudo medical top.

The massage was ok and not too sensual, but the las few minutes on my upper legs got the old man going. On the roll over I was semi nearly full staff. Was offered extra for £60 a bit steep, so declined. More massage to my front and at this stage the old man was like an elephant in the room.

Was offered extra for £40 and at this stage I was a man in need. She wanted cash up front so had to leave room and get cash. I didnt ask what was included so I suppose I got the minimum service.
 :dash:

On return was given a very good rub and tug, got a few good feels and gave a little finger action.

So in conclusion extras are available at Rios but expensive.

Offline JamesKW

Rios,I have been twice at different times and that was enough,£108 for a rub and tug is an extremely expensive way about doing things (better to go to an oriental massage shop).Whenever I have been to Rios there have been at least ten desperate men chasing every available woman,many of which quite frankly are dire.Money is better spent at a low cost party or walkup where action is guaranteed and the women are remotely good looking.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 09:20:10 am by JamesKW »

Offline JamesKW

It would be almost impossible for a woman not to get some action at Rios,there is no form of quality control whatsoever.

Online sparkus

I can't see the attraction, myself.  If I went there I'd either be ogling or trying to get some action, not paying over the odds for what I can get in a TCM.