Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Sub required  (Read 3024 times)

Offline Noluck

Need help finding a young submissive WG in London for a meet next week.
Any recommendations.

I have had a look on AW and there are a few that say they are. But from experience what WG's write and say they will do is not always true. So I would like a real sub...

Offline petercamford

Try Isabel Smythe.....provided you agree the ground rules she will do almost anything..

Offline petercamford

Sorry that should be Isabelle smythe

Offline ipaybyvisa

External Link/Members Only  Had her in my hotlist for a while but was a bit put off by her price and
lack of face pictures. How was her face/body?

Online anotherwoody69

I saw her about three/four years ago, way before I joined the site.

Not impressed at all. She's very plain and (then) was quite chubby. Turned up with heavy tights on and granny knickers, zero attempt to impress plus she has (had) a very hairy and untidy bush.
At the time she was just finishing off her studies, I think she'd taken that grunge student look too far.

The killer for me was she went off to the bathroom to "change" (just get naked) but must have had a dump and when I bent her over very early in the proceedings to spank her the smell was shocking.
So much so I gave up, let her give me a crap blow job and in the end just pleaded tiredness and sent her on her way....

Very much overrated in my opinion.

Offline Noluck

Not impressed at all. She's very plain and (then) was quite chubby. Turned up with heavy tights on and granny knickers, zero attempt to impress plus she has (had) a very hairy and untidy bush.
At the time she was just finishing off her studies, I think she'd taken that grunge student look too far.

The killer for me was she went off to the bathroom to "change" (just get naked) but must have had a dump and when I bent her over very early in the proceedings to spank her the smell was shocking.
So much so I gave up, let her give me a crap blow job and in the end just pleaded tiredness and sent her on her way....

Wow that sounds horrific. One to avoide.
Thanks

Offline Lightoller

I tend to be far more submissive usually, but occasionally switch.

I have a few submissive English girls in my hot list who I am planning to see in the next few months.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All look genuine. I just emailed Nicolle actually as I was asking her about her filming rate (£80 as it turns out).

So if anyone wants to take the plunge before me that would be great!

Online anotherwoody69

I tend to be far more submissive usually, but occasionally switch.

I have a few submissive English girls in my hot list who I am planning to see in the next few months.

All look genuine. I just emailed Nicolle actually as I was asking her about her filming rate (£80 as it turns out).

So if anyone wants to take the plunge before me that would be great!

These look cute, and occasionally I like to entertain a sub.
One does flag a warning though, Charlotte Joness. She says in her blurb "I like to see you on a regular basis to build a mutual trust as I believe we can have much more fun together that way!"
I read that as you'll get minimal services with more promised "next time"  :thumbsdown:

Allfun

===================

Just in case anyone is still thinking of seeing this lady, I can confirm that I saw her a couple of months ago and she is still plain and chubby. Now that to me is not the end of the world because I am no oil painting but what made my time with her probably the worst booking I have had via AW was her behaviour and attitude. She could not have appeared less interested, not listening to what I said. For kissing she just opened her mouth wide like a shocked goldfish and her oral technique was the worst I have experienced. 

She barely stayed more than half of the agreed time but I did not say anything because I could not wait for her to leave. No refund offered (or requested because I just wanted her gone).

Clearly an intelligent lady but on the evidence of what I saw, not cut out for this sort of thing.

Her comms leading up to the booking were great but that was the only good thing about her and very misleading as to what was to follow.

Offline kman889

===================

Just in case anyone is still thinking of seeing this lady, I can confirm that I saw her a couple of months ago and she is still plain and chubby. Now that to me is not the end of the world because I am no oil painting but what made my time with her probably the worst booking I have had via AW was her behaviour and attitude. She could not have appeared less interested, not listening to what I said. For kissing she just opened her mouth wide like a shocked goldfish and her oral technique was the worst I have experienced. 

She barely stayed more than half of the agreed time but I did not say anything because I could not wait for her to leave. No refund offered (or requested because I just wanted her gone).

Clearly an intelligent lady but on the evidence of what I saw, not cut out for this sort of thing.

Her comms leading up to the booking were great but that was the only good thing about her and very misleading as to what was to follow.

Thanks for this, just about accepted her bid on a RB, then thought I best just check here!