Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best blowjob in Aberdeen?  (Read 1745 times)

Offline tartanheadphones

Hi folks!

I'm new to this scene and I'm looking for recommended WGs in Aberdeen (or visiting) who would provide a good blowjob. I've had a look through AW but I'm mostly undecided if I'm honest. =/

Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

Offline Davey Dykes

Start off by telling us the type of girl / women you like and a wee bit of your punting history should you have some.

Also if you like sensual / hard/ face fucking.

Offline tartanheadphones

That's fair. My punting history is limited to the reading the wiki and browsing AW and UKP, so this is me breaking the ice. Apologies if it shows.

I'm looking for something more sensual, bit of cockworship maybe, but nothing too hard and no facefucking. The girls... I can narrow down to aged 20-40 and slim build.

I don't know much that helps.

Offline bushman

Elena External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only for me. If you are clean, no weeping boaby then she will play with the wee man to your instructions.

Offline JamesJack

I would also recommend Elena, accurate pictures/profile info and will do what you ask for.

Offline Davey Dykes

I thought you'd done a review on Elena Bushy?  :unknown:

Offline bushman

I thought you'd done a review on Elena Bushy?  :unknown:
I thought I did one.   :unknown:
I see her everytime she comes to the Deen and like her style and company. Another great thing about her is when she ask you to give it to her harder :drinks:.
I will have to go through my reviews and write one if I didn't.
Seems like the links to previous reviews have been lost. :unknown:

Offline bushman

Abdn chief

Lucian is great...  owo until climax.

Central and clean location.

Offline bushman

If it's not too much bother how about a review?
I haven't seen her yet as there isn't enough info out there to entice me to a visit.

Online ik8133

Is this who you mean?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Owo until climax, does she offer cim?