Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple - Exeter  (Read 1031 times)

Offline JamMasta

Booked in to see this lovely Thai Girl this week. Has anyone had the pleasure? Rang and confirmed what I wanted and made sure the extras are on the cards and process negotiated. Fingers crossed.

External Link/Members Only

Offline anonymouse72

A couple of Thais in Exeter at the moment. I haven't seen the lady you plan to meet but the one below is tempting me. Be interesting to know how you get on.

Offline bobbob111

I would be really interested as I have had her on my HL for a while  :)

Offline meatywsg

Booked in to see this lovely Thai Girl this week. Has anyone had the pleasure? Rang and confirmed what I wanted and made sure the extras are on the cards and process negotiated. Fingers crossed.

I met her a few weeks ago in Exeter before she left for Torquay, and has now obviously come back to Exeter again.

Busy time of year at work so not done a review yet, but noticed this post so felt should post something...

Not attractive lady, she looks like a ladyboy....but 1000% isn't. Shes extremely short, dumpy, very small breasts and very short boyish hair....however, she is very sexy, OWO included, £20 for CIM, she has a range of 'toys' that she loves to use on herself, and DFK wasnt an issue.

SO on looks i'd say don't bother, but on service/enthusiasm/fun i'd say go for it.

Offline meatywsg

A couple of Thais in Exeter at the moment. I haven't seen the lady you plan to meet but the one below is tempting me. Be interesting to know how you get on.

I might be wrong, but isn't this the same girl as Thai Lydia from Braunton who had some bad reviews?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I might be wrong, but isn't this the same girl as Thai Lydia from Braunton who had some bad reviews?

Don't think so unless she has either lost a lot of weight or someone has photo shopped all her pics?