Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic heaven  (Read 602 times)

10 review(s) for Honey_Ploy_Thai (1 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Manchester whitefield £70 30min incall arrive at apartment block straight up to apartment easy comms. Answers the door really liked the look of her. Let into bedroom hand the money over she goes away to store it. Asks me to strip and get on the bed after a couple of mins of crap massage. I've had enough and want to get down to what I'm there for. So turn over and ask for oral she did it oral with condom. But with no enthusiasm at all. Had enough of that ask for sex she does it ok. We do a few positions but very lacklustre service. End up just going for it in doggy cum. I can't wait to get out by now doesn't enjoy her job. No chance of French kissing!

Offline OakTree

Three stikes and she's out.

Not an impressive record so far.

Offline frankc

Sounds very familiar to my experience, I pump and dumped her a few months ago when she was in Eccles. I'd read the bad reviews so went in, knowing what was on offer.... I just can't resist a fit Thai girl  :dash: