Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for younger SPs Chelmsford, Braintree, Harlow, Brentwood,  (Read 942 times)

Offline JBD

I have been punting with older SPs, and yes I owe a couple of reviews, which I will post soon.

I would really like to find a reliable younger SP with really good feedback, preferably between 19yrs - 30yrs. Unfortunately in the past I have encountered a number of the younger ones who have a bad attitude and really don't care about providing a decent service. Which is why I have turned to the older models, with some success. So I would really appreciate any recommendations in the Chelmsford, Braintree, Harlow and Brentwood and Bishop's Stortford areas. I have tried unsuccessfully contacting MissChloeCole, who doesn't answer emails, SMS, or WhatsApp and doesn't seem to log on very often. External Link/Members Only

She does look really fit, is on the expensive side, but could be worth it, if I could ever get a reply.

A lot of the other younger ones all appear to be Romanian and not sure if it's a good idea.

Any advice and recommendations would be appreciated. Reviews to follow soon.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

She does look hot and probably worth the little extra although pity she’s unreliable.

Young hotties seem few and far between…not in your search area but further north only Hannah Banks (now in Norwich) is of similar age and as fit as Chloe

External Link/Members Only

Be interesting if your thread gets any recommendations closer to Chelmsford

Offline Rayray23k

Why not Romford? That's not too far off.
I had a great time with this beauty

Offline WAY-WARD

You could try Scarlet, fit little 26yo English girl. Independent in her own place and certainly not a clockwatcher. She's well used to older guys if like me that's what you are.
She maybe initially hard to get hold of as she won't check her email everyday but once she gives you her phone number.....