Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge suggestion  (Read 1419 times)

Offline oxfordcock

I'll be in Cambridge early/mid May for a few days helping a friend move.

I'm looking for the best Cambridge has to offer but after reading countless reviews and reading many posts I'm still unsure who I should go with for my first post lockdown punt.

So who's the best girl in the city in your opinion. Who gives the most reliable service? Noticed some of the oriental girls have had great reviews, would that be my best bet?

Offline JayEZ2K

Sometimes we have a really good week with a few solid options, but often times there really aren't a lot of great options in Cambridge at any given moment.

There are a couple good providers based in Cambridge:
Katy Katusha: External Link/Members Only
Nicky Beauty (mature Thai) External Link/Members Only

Most oriental girls are tourers, so they change weekly. You can check the local oriental thread for options.
For FBSM, Annie and Clare are both based in Cambs. (You can find them on the oriental thread)

For the best non-oriental tourers each week, you can check the following thread. Although you'll notice it's frequently empty due to lack of any good tourers.
Top picks: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=256688.300

You could either go with someone like Katy, or FBSM with Annie or Clare, otherwise, hopefully there will be some good tourer options when you arrive.

Offline oxfordcock

There are a couple good providers based in Cambridge:
Katy Katusha: External Link/Members Only
Nicky Beauty (mature Thai) External Link/Members Only

Both these girls have great reviews, thanks for the recommendations. I've also had Laura Lupus on my radar as she seems up my street.

I'm assuming I'll have enough time to see more than one lady in my short time in the area, that and visit a few decent pubs too!

Offline JayEZ2K

Yeah, I was going to mention Laura Lupus, although I haven't seen her myself yet since she requires an email exchange first. (I usually just quickly pop into places when I have time.)

Sounds like you'll have a few days of good punting and pubs lined up!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yeah, I was going to mention Laura Lupus, although I haven't seen her myself yet since she requires an email exchange first. (I usually just quickly pop into places when I have time.)

Sounds like you'll have a few days of good punting and pubs lined up!

Well saw her a while ago, bit of an odd lady hair is quite amusing and she kept some pet rats there but no real consequence as such, but was a bloody good shag and shes a gen gusher real gush not just pee!...

Can also recoomed Nickybeauty tho her website needs an update!.

Bit of pot luck at the Chinese places Rainbow candy Club 700 and the coldhams site...

Online da26

Even before the pandemic hit the Cambridge scene was getting a bit sparse and sporadic. I’d wait and double check those that do come up in your searches. If you find nothing that really floats your boat and checks out on here I’d save your money to be honest.

Offline oxfordcock

I think my mind is made up, Nicky and Laura.

Bit of pot luck at the Chinese places Rainbow candy Club 700 and the coldhams site...

If I have extra time I'd love to try one of the Chinese places, most people in the tread seem to have had a good experience at club700 too!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I think my mind is made up, Nicky and Laura.

If I have extra time I'd love to try one of the Chinese places, most people in the tread seem to have had a good experience at club700 too!

Its a bit pot luck as to who you see but most are quite good tho sometimes they get a bit overworked.

I believe the punting in Oxford is about much the same as Cambridge?.

Offline frankbolton51

Katy katusha is a pretty girl, slim, nice pert bum, in a lovely apartment near the leisure centre. Chatty and personable enough but not really very engaging when it comes to the action. Bit mechanical. Has her own programme of activities. Pretty useless HJ. Her flatmate Jessica Alba is also pretty but very bossy, which I found a total turn-off. What a waste!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Katy katusha is a pretty girl, slim, nice pert bum, in a lovely apartment near the leisure centre. Chatty and personable enough but not really very engaging when it comes to the action. Bit mechanical. Has her own programme of activities. Pretty useless HJ. Her flatmate Jessica Alba is also pretty but very bossy, which I found a total turn-off. What a waste!

I suppose some blokes might like the "Headmistress" effect!!!

Offline frankbolton51

In reply to Watts: They say Oxford punters work their pole from the other end...

Offline frankbolton51

Where is Laura Lupus based, and what’s the best way to contact her? Girls so often don’t respond to AW emails—waste of time if you need to fix something soon.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Where is Laura Lupus based, and what’s the best way to contact her? Girls so often don’t respond to AW emails—waste of time if you need to fix something soon.

External Link/Members Only

Mail her, shes a very sensible organised lady she is up near Victoria road..

You can have an err, intresting time with her 'tho;!!.

Q. What toys do you have?    A. Short answer - a lot.

Long answer - vibrators, glass dildos and plug, realistic dildos (various size/shape), dp toys, tail butt plugs/furry play items, anal toys/strap on, restraint (door, cuffs, collar+lead, rope incl for cbt tie, leg harness), gags and blindfolds/hood, impact toys, candles, ice, pinwheels, various clamps, electrostim (insertable, pads, cock loop, violet wand), feathers, sounding kit, costumes (maid, secretary, schoolgirl, nurse, various lingerie in lace and latex type, stockings. Lingerie available for client too), various lubes with different sensations/flavours. Sterile needle and scalpel for more intense play.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 11:49:03 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Rock123

Meg is usually reliable and often in Cambridge.

Best bet though is to see who is touring Cambridgr around that date because the regulars in Cambridge are pretty thin on the ground and pretty shit too. Unless you're into Romanian skanks!!!

Offline Alwayswhoreney

Emma gets my vote External Link/Members Only

She’s returning to work on May 17th.  I have seen her more than any other girl - I don’t usually do repeats, but she’s such a great fuck and a killer body, it’s hard to say no.

Parking around her place is free and easy too.

She does like a chat, but never at expense of the action. She always reminds me of Linda Leigh from babestation , or at least her slightly older, eccentric sister  :D

Anyway, if you want a blinding good BJ and enthusiastic wet fuck from an English MILF with a great bod, get in there 👍

Offline oxfordcock

she’s such a great fuck and a killer body, it’s hard to say no.

Yea this seems to be the opinion.

From what I have read I'm certain I'll have a good time with her, just wish I knew what her face was like.

Also looks like some of her photos are fake, could definitely be wrong though.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

She does rabbit a bit but is fine otherwise:)

Offline Alwayswhoreney

From what I have read I'm certain I'll have a good time with her, just wish I knew what her face was like.

Her photos are legit.
Facially, like I said, look up ‘Linda Leigh’ the glamour model. Imagine her slightly older , slightly sun damaged sister, and you’re about there.
If you like MILFs , you aren’t going to be upset by her looks.

Offline wintermen

Her photos are legit.
Facially, like I said, look up ‘Linda Leigh’ the glamour model. Imagine her slightly older , slightly sun damaged sister, and you’re about there.
If you like MILFs , you aren’t going to be upset by her looks.
I have to agree, I have seen her several times over the past couple of years and not only was I surprised by her stamina but also her ability to squirt.

Offline Suffolkseeker

the guess who picture shows a face in a mirror. I've not been although have her on my HL as all reviews are good. If that is the face then for me a tick.

Offline peterpee

starla garcia is a safe bet, she has a fit and firm body, enhanced breasts (which for me is her only let down) she is mixed race but absolutely stunning.

then she can be as dirty as you want her to be (i guess) i have seen her several times for out calls for hours and hours (a while back) and i have enjoyed every minute of it.

i still communicate with her and i will go see her again when i get the chance. she is just the little bit too far for me at the moment

she also does camming so you can see her before you go - easy to talk to and a blast to be with

« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 03:27:34 pm by peterpee »

Offline jimbobted

starla garcia is a safe bet, she has a fit and firm body, enhanced breasts (which for me is her only let down) she is mixed race but absolutely stunning.

then she can be as dirty as you want her to be (i guess) i have seen her several times for out calls for hours and hours (a while back) and i have enjoyed every minute of it.

i still communicate with her and i will go see her again when i get the chance. she is just the little bit too far for me at the moment

she also does camming so you can see her before you go - easy to talk to and a blast to be with

She seems a bit fussy. I'm not trimming or shaving my pubes for the benefit of a WG! Top price and no CIM either.