Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best VFM blowngo in the area  (Read 1440 times)

Online Mr Phil-IngBags

Hi chaps,any advice on a VFM blow-n-go in the Norfolk/Cambs area please?...I have contacted a few well-reviewd women from here/My old “go-to” S/Ps don’t seem to be working these days:-(either a case of radio silence or too pricey or too much mileage!...Kind regards n thanks in advance:-D

Offline radioman33

Have a day out in the seaside town of Clacton on sea where  careybabe3 operates , cheap blowie

Offline Naughtyboyuk

If you go to Clacton enjoy Honeyblond as well who delivers a hot 30 minutes for £50....maybe one in the morning, lunch and then the other one...that’s given me an idea for a day out !!!

Offline radioman33

I fancy a trip to see both but bit of mileage or over to Harlow to see another cheap bj pro Sexyoralqueen64 or Chelsea in Harlow been to her flat she was out unfortunately.

Offline Boomerang17

Miss.carter...based in Stowmarket...she had a couple of friends in Norwich but they dont seem to be back yet

Online Mr Phil-IngBags

Cheers chaps,Been n done both of those options in Clacton;-)...Careybabe is a bit toothy in my opinion-HoneyBlond is great value but never seems to respond to a simple text:-(...Was thinking more Norfolk/Cambs way if any recent recommendations?...Thabks in advance ofc!

Offline muddy funxter

Cheers chaps,Been n done both of those options in Clacton;-)...Careybabe is a bit toothy in my opinion-HoneyBlond is great value but never seems to respond to a simple text:-(...Was thinking more Norfolk/Cambs way if any recent recommendations?...Thabks in advance ofc!

Sorry to jump on your thread but any essex way would be appreciated

Online Mr Phil-IngBags

Hi,I”m sure good-old Goldfinch or another mod can post the appropriate A/W links as I still have no idea soz...They’re both basically fantastic value S/P’S IF you live locally to Clacton but time I put diesel or train fare on top,it makes it a bit steep for me-albeit for a nice seedy day out but with cheap OWO!🤣

Offline Natehell

Not cheap £50 for 15 minutes but an amazing vfm blowjob juicyxx in Brentwood

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Mr Phil-IngBags

Kinda out of my ball park tbh as it’s closer to London but she sure looks hot dam!😆

Offline muddy funxter

Not cheap £50 for 15 minutes but an amazing vfm blowjob juicyxx in Brentwood

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am seeing later today an read your report can she take a decent amount in as such. No offence but sounds quite vanilla

Offline Natehell

Depends how big you are  :unknown: ?

See how you get on, i found if you give she will return the favour in spades, for a British Milf she is vfm in my book as is more like Romanian prices £110 for an hour who does not clockwatch :thumbsup: . I found her better on my next visit
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 01:51:39 pm by Natehell »

Offline Hansolo69

I am seeing later today an read your report can she take a decent amount in as such. No offence but sounds quite vanilla

Please leave a review, interested to read how she performs.

Offline Natehell

Please leave a review, interested to read how she performs.

Did this happen?