Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holbeck Red Light District Leeds  (Read 3176 times)

Offline munterhunter

Just watched a program on BBC1 about a 12 month trial of a tolerance zone where street prostitutes can operate freely between 8pm and 6am. Not sure when it was filmed but tge "experiment" led to the zone being a permanent part of the Leeds RLD. Filmed over a year film makers followed 5 or 6 street prostitutes.
All serious addicts most looked 10 to 15 years older than their age and like they hadn't seen a bar of soap in months. Their flats were shit holes with used needles littering floors and furniture.
Seriously anyone considering a punt in the RLD needs their head looking at!  I needed a shower after just watching the program.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Not saying what is or what isnt but bear in mind TV producers ALWAYS have an agenda and will slew what they produce to support their pre-conception. There are a few decent reviews from decent punters on here for Holbeck RLD, so I would suggest it isnt so black and white.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I took a very deep breath before watching the programme.  :dash: :dash:

The Ministry of Propaganda did a superb job of painting Holbeck in a bad light.  :scare: :scare:

The attitude of the lasses featured to themselves and their clients was unsurprisingly awful.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

What I didn't notice was any EE's being involved/included.

Offline munterhunter

I have only punted in a RLD once many years ago and,despite attitudes of film makers I am not a fan. The women who work the RLDs put themselves at huge risk of assault rape mugging and worse. They do that for a reason and in most cases it's to feed a drug addiction or because some pimp is telling them "go and earn me 200 quid tonight".
I know that a large number of street prostitutes have serious drug habits my mate's wife works with a project which operates all over the UK working with street prostitutes and the biggest challenge they face is drugs. My mate is a support worker working with people on drug rehab and community punishment orders from the courts his wife works for a national organisation working with street prostitutes.
The WG's attitude to punters I agree was unsurprising and really bad. They are abused women damaged goods who hate themselves and the men they have to service . My personal preference for a punt is with a woman indoors (haven't had a backseat knee trembler since my teens) who is well acquainted with a bottle of shower gel and a toothbrush.  Cruising a RLD is still illegal so if the old bill do decide to nick you even in an area that's supposed to be a tolerance zone using that as a defence  in court won't work.
Punting is a risk/benefit  hobby as we all know.
There are risks of sti infection, outing, blackmail, the O/H if you have one finding out.
The going rate on the street seems to be £40 ish for sex and oral in what I regard as a high risk situation. For an extra 10 ir sometimes 20 I can go to an indie or parlour shower before and or after in a far more relaxed and safer environment. For me it's a no brainer. If a woman is working to feed a habit or avoid a hiding from her pimp and it's a quiet night I think it's more likely she will cut corners on personal hygiene and if desperate enough offer unsafe sex.
It's been said often enough Punting is not for the faint hearted..at the end of the day each to their own.

Offline thekingreturns

anyone got a link to it ?

Cant seem to find it on iplayer but I am a bit slack  :wacko:

Offline thekingreturns

I found it... this was on ages ago originally

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: :hi:

I visit Hollbeck couple of times a month the makers or the program have all the time in the world to pick what they need to show a particular thing in a certain light. 

Granted there's some right sights working and some do it for the funding of there drug fueled habits
There's some doing it as there skint to put food ect on the table ,,, you just get to know who to pass by and who to stop at.   :hi:

Bbcc are the best spin Dr going  seen the program my self and the only veiw they wanted to show was a highly negetive one

Just watched a program on BBC1 about a 12 month trial of a tolerance zone where street prostitutes can operate freely between 8pm and 6am. Not sure when it was filmed but tge "experiment" led to the zone being a permanent part of the Leeds RLD. Filmed over a year film makers followed 5 or 6 street prostitutes.
All serious addicts most looked 10 to 15 years older than their age and like they hadn't seen a bar of soap in months. Their flats were shit holes with used needles littering floors and furniture.
Seriously anyone considering a punt in the RLD needs their head looking at!  I needed a shower after just watching the program.

Offline Maltese

I fully understand those who wouldn't punt in Holbeck for all sorts of reasons. Dangerous, unreliable girls etc...But the danger and the unknown are part of the thrill. If you visit the rld once or twice a week, you are almost certain to meet a nice girl.

Offline horneyboy

I watched the program as well red light district has never being my seen sure you would find a good quality girl from time to but my person choice would be and indie or parlour I had 2 bad experiences both parlours on was a lovely Romanian girl got room disgust price and extras went for the full house price handed cash over done the deed found out a while later girls were run by a pimp haunts me knowing a girl was forced to work I always do a reviews on a girl before the meet .
Second girl became a favourite of mine myself not educated on the drug seen ask here about indentations around  the groin she said here boyfriend did it to here because of being a working girl I believed her stupid me my last meeting she was high asked if she was okay reply was fine did the deed left read a review a few weeks later she is a drug addict such a shame.Moral of story girls in a redlight distct pimped or drug adict punters are feuling the demand i would rather punt less spend more for clean decent punt than geting just a pump and dump

Offline The Midlander

I have been going up there off and on for almost a couple of years now. My requirements are a bit non-standard, hence no formal reviews (No nothing grim, I like to photograph them nude instead). Of the WGs who appeared in the BBC3 program, I have seen Bee, Korrin (and also her sister Stacey who doesnt do contact work but does do modelling), Amy (the one with the Staffy called Asbo) and Adele.

None of them ripped me off, and all seemed to have a reasonable attitude. In the programme, Adele was complaining about having scab-picking issues that were causing her problems getting punters. Since then, she seems to have sorted that problem out to some extent, and when I saw her a few weeks back, she looked way better than on the programme.

Apparently, the girls were paid £50 for a half-hour, and most of the filming was done at short notice on the mornings, as if deliberately to make them look rough. I was open with them that I had seen them on TV.

I have not had Sammie-Jo do work for me, but have driven by her a couple of times. She also looks a lot better on the street than she did in the programme.