Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Destiny Black Swan... New member at the HA3 Nikki's Funhouse  (Read 1326 times)

Offline latrell

Hi lads . Looks like there is a new member at the HA3 Nikki's Funhouse . No face pics but Looks well fit ... Has TOFTT anyone? Any info on this chick wld be most appreciated . Cheers

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

Hi lads . Looks like there is a new member at the HA3 Nikki's Funhouse . No face pics but Looks well fit ... Has TOFTT anyone? Any info on this chick wld be most appreciated . Cheers

External Link/Members Only

You couldn't make it up, :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: more expensive than many previous Fun House WGs at £60 half hour and £100 an hour and she doesn't offer OWO and only offers Lips Kissing as Nikki calls it. :rolleyes: For hygiene reasons it says, what a waste of space, in my view that is. :rolleyes:

Offline latrell

You couldn't make it up, :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: more expensive than many previous Fun House WGs at £60 half hour and £100 an hour and she doesn't offer OWO and only offers Lips Kissing as Nikki calls it. :rolleyes: For hygiene reasons it says, what a waste of space, in my view that is. :rolleyes:

Agreed. Just got a reply txt from her with a hint of attitude.. hmm I think we sld avoid this one . Sounds like it would be a total trainwreck with this one .

Offline tedd2450

Update, she’s now doing owo and it’s included in the price. She’d probably seen not much success with covered oral. Anyways gentleman, I’m going to see her today and will come
back with a review

Offline tedd2450

Well, gentleman she was a disaster to summarise.
Great body, petite, I’d rate her face 6-7 but I’m a fussy guy.
2 mins into BJ and she said ‘sex now’, I said I want her to carry on sucking but in 2 mins she demanded sex. This is where it gets funny, only pounded her with half of my cock and it was already too deep, she was doing the hand push trick at all times.... waste of £60, looking for another punt around the same area to release myself.

Forgot to mention a crappy 10 oily massage at the end of the ‘shift’ where oil  was spread all over my back so that she can slowly touch me - she calls that massage. Ridiculous! And once again, I didn’t follow my gut feeing. Save your money for a chubby good cocksucker. You’d be better off

Offline smiths

2 mins into BJ and she said ‘sex now’, I said I want her to carry on sucking but in 2 mins she demanded sex. This is where it gets funny, only pounded her with half of my cock and it was already too deep, she was doing the hand push trick at all times.... waste of £60, looking for another punt around the same area to release myself.

Forgot to mention a crappy 10 oily massage at the end of the ‘shift’ where oil  was spread all over my back so that she can slowly touch me - she calls that massage. Ridiculous! And once again, I didn’t follow my gut feeing. Save your money for a chubby good cocksucker. You’d be better off

Sounds shit. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Please do a review about this WG as more punters are likely to read reviews than this thread in my view.

Offline latrell

Sorry for you lad . As soon as I was receiving texts with hints of attitude alarm bells rang and knew she was gonna be shit. Hope your next punt goes better.

Offline Voyager

Her AW profile provides a reasonable description of what you can expert.  Very risk avert and hygiene conscious.  I liked the look of her from the photos and was ok with her stated limitations.

She is a pretty girl and has a very nice and petite body.  Probably in her late 30s.  She was wearing no make up and looked attractive enough but with a bit of make up she would look much better.  She was very clean and fresh with nice clean hair.  She was polite and pleasant.  Quite a bit of snogging and touching each other.  She asked if I was clean for OWO and if this is what want.  I said do what you are comfortable with and she gave me some OWO.  Nothing remarkable.  She asked that I use mouth wash first if I want to give her oral. 

Nothing remarkable about the service and I kind of knew what to expect and was fine with it.  It was super vanilla.  But she looked good, smelt nice and was very pleasant to me touching and caressing me for the duration.

I don't plan to return and it was fine just a one time.

Offline oneeyesnake

Now labelled as Carla Sensual & says that she is back...I guess Carla and her sister are not back...this bunch are realising that they cannot provide the same service therefore not getting the business...it is definitely not the house of fun anymore.

Offline latrell

yh i have seen that . Can anyone confirm that Carla is really back but using this other girls profile? Carla was a star and one of the best so if she is really back then I'll defo revisit to see her

Offline smiths

yh i have seen that . Can anyone confirm that Carla is really back but using this other girls profile? Carla was a star and one of the best so if she is really back then I'll defo revisit to see her

New review gone up for the present Carla profile and I have asked the reviewer to verify it IS the same Carla he just saw going on face pics on the old reviews I have now linked into his review thread. Now confirmed it IS the original Carla back and he has punted with her before and verified her face pics as being her. Good news seeing as she always offered me a good service.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 12:09:53 pm by smiths »

Offline oneeyesnake

Hoorah.. :yahoo: expect the sis to be back as well..hope so anyway
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 03:57:02 pm by oneeyesnake »

Offline latrell

Good stuff Smiths . Fantastic intel .  :yahoo: :dance:

Offline smiths

Good stuff Smiths . Fantastic intel .  :yahoo: :dance:

The reviewer Adindas did all the work on the intel I just posted what he said that it is the original Carla. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

I have seen Carla positive review now done.