Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A-level shortlist  (Read 3548 times)

account.1

Hey all,

I've been working on my A-level short list, and would like to know what people would choose/recommend! It would have to be mostly guaranteed anal as I'm slightly above average. I've read some field reports, and these options look promising:

(Geena and Maggie not really my type in terms of looks)

So far:
External Link/Members Only Stunning Lara
External Link/Members Only  Tastyblondegirl *
External Link/Members Only Spicy Julia
External Link/Members Only Shakira **
External Link/Members Only Sexy Annie
* Sent me a face picture, looks average, but she's petite and has no size limits though she's a bit older.
** No adultwork profile, but SEEMS legitimate and seems a  very attractive option.

So far I'm thinking of first choice Seductive Lara, second choice Tastyblondegirl and then Annie. What does everyone else think are the best current anal options for London?

« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:54:14 pm by account.1 »

Offline KentAde

Seen TastyBlondeGirl and wouldn't return. Yes she took an anal pounding, but seemed half-pissed when I saw her, and pic are flattering. Annie has been written about on here as being a 'negative'. Lara has been reviewed today - positive and recommended. I've seen her and I agree, though didn't have anal with her.

rf017

sash

if you are ok with outcall, then Italiangirl on AW has great reviews from several guys.

Offline King Nuts

if you are ok with outcall, then Italiangirl on AW has great reviews from several guys.

Yep. Can back that up. Didn't take her anally myself but it was very much on offer. She seemed pretty keen on it and....oh, I dunno.... I wasn't really in the mood.

Offline BakerlooLine

I saw Lara last night and whilst didn't partake with A Level, her pictures flatter her. Stomach is one which has gone through several child births. I'd look elsewhere although service wasn't bad.