Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Cindy  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Rickrabbit

Hiya, Has anyone had the pleasure, the body looks hot but of course we all thought burgers contained only beef from cows, in other words is the experience on offer as good as the packaging might suggest?
  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

LL

I don't know but I'm keen to find out.  Great pics (but I'm a bit suspicious of the low price).  Yes, she could turn out to be an Iceland burger.

panel999

THeres NO way that the pics on profile especially 1 and 2 are the same girl? Pic 1 is a size 8 BUT middle pic is a lady size 12-14 - just look at the calfs, legs and bum. IMO this is a large girl with photo shopped pic 1.   

Offline Rickrabbit

Subscribed to the PG and I have to say I am now in quicksand as far as this lady is concerned and sinking fast! I might have to go there. Keeping with the beef metaphor, as far as the profile pictures are concerned, from the PG she looks kosher. Of course there is no better feedback to be had than to suck it and see or hear from someone who has. Might not be an Iceland burger, but the experience could still be a cold one... Not phased by the price as that is in my area of usual expenditure.

panel999

go for the £50 -30 mins and then if OK extend to 1 hour for extra £20

Ted Bear

looks good and VFM if she provides good service - look foward to a FR.

Ludwig

I saw her maybe 6 weeks or so ago...she frequently rotates her profile photos, pulling out ones from the PG...she is definitely the girl in the middle photo of the three current profile photos...her place is about 5 minutes walk from the Prince Regent Lane DLR station...

She is relatively pretty with a nice body but certainly not stop-the-presses-hot..she's around 5'7" and as panel suggests she's probably a size 12...The punt itself was...meh, ok.  Lacklustre is probably the best word to describe it...it's fairly unusual for me not to click with or establish a little rapport with a WG, but with Cindy I found her to be somewhat cold & unapproachable right from the off, and although I repeatedly tried to engage with her, she wasn't really having any of it, so I just got on with the punt...

In terms of services, a session of average OWO was followed by some fairly sterile cowgirl & missionary...i don't recall any kissing (but to be fair to her, I don't think I really tried because I found her so distant)...but a passionate GFE it most certainly wasn't...maybe if she warms to you (as she clearly didn't with me) she'll provide a better quality service...she may be cheap but I won't be returning and from my experience I wouldn't recommend her...

Ted Bear

thanks for that Woodstock - so a meh punt as a backup.

panel999

TThanks for the heads up woodstock - at least she is off my HL being a size +12

Offline Rickrabbit

I saw her maybe 6 weeks or so ago...she frequently rotates her profile photos, pulling out ones from the PG...she is definitely the girl in the middle photo of the three current profile photos...her place is about 5 minutes walk from the Prince Regent Lane DLR station...

She is relatively pretty with a nice body but certainly not stop-the-presses-hot..she's around 5'7" and as panel suggests she's probably a size 12...The punt itself was...meh, ok.  Lacklustre is probably the best word to describe it...it's fairly unusual for me not to click with or establish a little rapport with a WG, but with Cindy I found her to be somewhat cold & unapproachable right from the off, and although I repeatedly tried to engage with her, she wasn't really having any of it, so I just got on with the punt...

In terms of services, a session of average OWO was followed by some fairly sterile cowgirl & missionary...i don't recall any kissing (but to be fair to her, I don't think I really tried because I found her so distant)...but a passionate GFE it most certainly wasn't...maybe if she warms to you (as she clearly didn't with me) she'll provide a better quality service...she may be cheap but I won't be returning and from my experience I wouldn't recommend her...

I thought she had the look of an ice maiden about her. There is one photo in her PG in which she looks a bit substantial but most, including the most recent ones do not at all, or at least seem more slim and toned. Thank you for throwing that rope, not sinking into the quicksand as fast....might go for the 30min with 1hr upgrade still....