Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: breebrunette, Bournemouth  (Read 2481 times)

Online southcoastpunter

anyone know if this is the same Bree that was based in Bournemouth a few years ago ? The age and figure seems about right - she was a youngster then. (never saw her but wanted to, i think the feedback was good)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Nickernack

I thought it was the girl that was in poole for a while near hospital then down by quay thought she was a bit bigger than pics thou .had a accent of norway or somewhere near there

Offline fudge1-2

100% British, local girl.
Don't know about a previous AW incarnation.
I'll post a review once I get round to writing it up

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Saw her yesterday. Student nurse studying for her Masters. Will post a review later.

Offline Poolite

What a shame her profile is deleted?   Would have takena punt there.

Offline nigel4498

I thought it was the girl that was in poole for a while near hospital then down by quay.
Profile back.
She mentions in a tab that she had a previous profile with 75 feedbacks.
So you could be right.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 11:50:13 am by nigel4498 »

Online southcoastpunter

External Link/Members Only

Miss raunchy rose

err....sorry don't understand what you are trying to say (have you got the right thread??) And profile 4809406 is not showing at time of posting this)

Offline Nickernack

This was her old profile reviews on here.defo her

Online southcoastpunter

ah, ok, thanks!!

Offline Wtt2014

I'd be interested to know what's lead you to be certain about this? I'm not doubting it, but the old profile stated they were Swedish and had loads of (very good, IMO) photos and a few videos, where as this one says they're English and just has three fairly crummy photos. Also on the last profile her tits were absolute marvels, where as here ... well, they might be, but they're not exactly front and centre as they were.

Given these fairly significant discrepancies, it's not really obvious that the old profile and this one are the same person, so I'd guess you have a reason to think that it is the case?

Offline fudge1-2

I had a quick look at the old profile and previous reviews.
IMO it wasn't the same girl but I could be wrong

Offline ezygoin69

profile gone, was going to see her asap!!! hope she comes back!!!
Banned reason: Self confessed leech
Banned by: daviemac