Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aischa XXX - Stratford Pudding Mill Lane - Good but 1 significant drawback  (Read 1946 times)

Zweihander7

External Link/Members Only

Punt was £60 for 30 mins, OW, kissing and RO. Not sure if she does french, not my thing. Overall, she's very good VFM

Pros
- Entire reason I punted with her is bc I wanted a girl with a top notch body, and I was not disappointed. Her body is incredible. Has the cutest little ass and incredibly soft and guarantee you'll want to bury your face in it. Plus has great natural tits, about B/C cup I think, very suckable and pleasing to look at

- Very good hygiene. Pussy was 100% shaved, and was very clean, fresh and healthy. Normally I dont do RO, but given how good it looked I really went to town on her :dance:

- Good command of english, and seemed willing to make a bit of conversation

- Flat is quite nice and clean and well decorated, plus has a clean en suite bathroom

- Overall pleasant attitude. Had an issue with my size (see 'Cons') and she seemed to try her best to push on & take it, and I stopped quite a few times during the punt bc I was really hot - some girls I have seen have got annoyed if you stop and start especially more than once, but she never uttered a word of disapproval

Neutral

- A bit shorter than I was expecting, for some reason I was expecting her to be 5'4-5'5ish, but she's more like 5'1-5'2

Cons
- Big warning about this girl is if you are above 6 inches or thicker than average, I really would not recommend seeing her. I'm 8 and quite thick and her body really couldnt take it. My size is generally an issue for girls, but its usually ok as long as I go slow, but with Aischa she said it was hurting even with me going turtle slow. Though I will give it to her despite it hurting, she still tried her best to take it and she never rushed me once.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 04:12:10 pm by Zweihander7 »

FlyingBreadMan

This fat cow keeps b&switching people using another fake profile...another review just popped up when she b&switched some one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155014.0

Zweihander7

This fat cow keeps b&switching people using another fake profile...another review just popped up when she b&switched some one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155014.0

Thread says it was Aischa's friend doing the B&S, not Aischa herself.

I really dont think Aischa needs to B&S. I saw her at around 2pm today and she had already seen 2 guys and I'm sure she'll see many more this weekend.

If you wanna be sure just double check with her when you're booking her that its actually her, and not one of the other 2 girls in the flat (a blonde and a brunette). I've punted with Aischa and the blonde and they seemed fairly honest as far as WGs go.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 06:41:01 pm by Zweihander7 »

Zweihander7

^if it wasnt clear from my above post, 3 girls in the flat - Aischa, a blonde girl who goes by Sasha / Melissa, and a brunette who I havent spoken to. It sounds like its the brunette who's doing the B&S.

FlyingBreadMan

^if it wasnt clear from my above post, 3 girls in the flat - Aischa, a blonde girl who goes by Sasha / Melissa, and a brunette who I havent spoken to. It sounds like its the brunette who's doing the B&S.

I get the impression you get who ever is available. I did ask explicitly for the fit slim blonde and was pissed off when the fat one smiled that most customers don't complain...I told here they are idiot tourists and you are a b&switcher.

I was annoyed as I had a string of neutral and bad punts in the UK.

Offline Yaardie

Weird. Most reviews since mine have been a case of B&s

Duno why she would do that though since it's just giving her negatives and potentially affecting her business but whatever, her call.

Although the one in the Stilleto laced heels looks quite tasty.  :diablo:

Offline Bassman

Isn't this the one with black stubs for teeth?

Offline The_Don

Weird. Most reviews since mine have been a case of B&s

Duno why she would do that though since it's just giving her negatives and potentially affecting her business but whatever, her call.

Some profiles are managed and often swapped or sold on.

When calling a phone number, 1 person may be taking bookings for many different profiles.

I've sometimes called to book a W/G and can clearly hear, other phones in the back ground (receiving messages/calls, etc).