Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angelica - who knows ?  (Read 655 times)

Punter30

As a newbie wasn't sure if this should be a review or not, so here goes and will wait for feedback!

External Link/Members Only

So was impressed with photos and feedback on AW for Angelica so thought would look to enquire and potentially book a meeting. I am in Croydon now and again for work so pre-booking suits me but know not same for all.

I called her and clear wanted me off phone as didn't want to talk and just said would text details. I received a text with post code and saying "when you come' . I replied that wanted details of time available tomorrow for a booking. Reply back was " stop wasting my time", I perhaps shouldn't have replied further but text to say message was harsh as wanted a booking tomorrow. Final reply back was " go somewhere else "

So not helpful and this kind of attitude would prevent me from ever trying to see. Perhaps it was a maid.

Offline The_Don

No booking was agreed

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).