Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Mature Paula-Dee  (Read 1837 times)

CityboyLondon

External Link/Members Only

Evening lads, anyone seen this mature lady in London? Did a quick search on here and it showed up that her profile used to be owned by someone else or something like that?

She has some positive AW feedback and her own personal website, not sure if I should bite the bullet

Thanks

Offline Mr Farkyhars

External Link/Members Only

Evening lads, anyone seen this mature lady in London? Did a quick search on here and it showed up that her profile used to be owned by someone else or something like that?

She has some positive AW feedback and her own personal website, not sure if I should bite the bullet

Thanks

The personal site uses the same visual format as quite a few Oriental massage places. I wonder whether there's a connection?

Offline samson02

Yes I saw her a couple of times a couple of years ago or so.  Nice enough woman but all a bit uninspiring to be honest.  I went back a second time to make sure it wasn't just me having an off day.  Turns out it wasn't.

TBH her rates are quite high for the level of service (don't get me wrong she was very willing - just not that able) but I suppose her rarity value means she can charge at that sort of level.

So not a memorable experience and I think you can find better value elsewhere.

CityboyLondon

Yes I saw her a couple of times a couple of years ago or so.  Nice enough woman but all a bit uninspiring to be honest.  I went back a second time to make sure it wasn't just me having an off day.  Turns out it wasn't.

TBH her rates are quite high for the level of service (don't get me wrong she was very willing - just not that able) but I suppose her rarity value means she can charge at that sort of level.

So not a memorable experience and I think you can find better value elsewhere.
Thanks mate, just wanted to make sure shes legit as such, hows her looks? Facially etc does she look her age?
Thanks

Offline samson02

She's a little economical with her age - in the time honoured prossie fashion - I reckon mid 60s at the very least.  Everything's gone south.

Offline samson02

Sorry forgot to add - definitely legit