Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Panty Pissing?  (Read 502 times)

Offline formulajuan1

The SP I am seeing in a week's time has Watersports on her Enjoys List. I have seen her a couple of times and we get on really well. At my request we begin our Meets with an Assisted Shower. Next time I plan to ask her to Pee in her Panties for me as a turn-on. I can then assist her by thoroughly soaping her nooks & crannies to clean up, before we get down to business. If you've asked this of your SP (or Girlfriend) how did it go please? A case of Fantasy V. Reality perhaps?
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Online alabama1

I think we should stick to talking about sp,s  and not girlfriends.  :hi:

Offline JontyR

The SP I am seeing in a week's time has Watersports on her Enjoys List. I have seen her a couple of times and we get on really well. At my request we begin our Meets with an Assisted Shower. Next time I plan to ask her to Pee in her Panties for me as a turn-on. I can then assist her by thoroughly soaping her nooks & crannies to clean up, before we get down to business. If you've asked this of your SP (or Girlfriend) how did it go please? A case of Fantasy V. Reality perhaps?
I’d ask in advance of turning up as to whether this is something she wants to partake in. Otherwise you run the risk of her saying she’s emptied herself immediately prior to your arrival.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You need to sort out anything to do with watersports prior to the meeting, I would also be surprised if she let you 'soap' her bits, soap and fannys don't always mix well. 

When I've had a shared shower after a Nuru massage she would use shower gel on me but it's been water only down there for her.