Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - Birmingham - outcall  (Read 957 times)

Offline RMwonderer

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Price - £160 - 1 hour including owo*

Comms - pretty responsive.

Looks - curvy. I would say about 25 years old. I would say her TikTok’s and Instagram (advertised on her page) is pretty accurate to what she looks like. Subjective to your type she may not be for you but she was fine for me. I would say she’s 5ft7.

Outcall wait time - once confirmed I was where I was staying she said she would be there in 20 mins. She shared her Uber location with me which is always reassuring on outcalls. True to her word she arrived 25 mins later.

The meet

Starters: good first impression. She went straight in for a kiss before then remembering to sort out the payment. We chatted a bit before we got to action. She nearly blindsided me by asking for STD test which I had ready to go luckily. ( I get tested very often). She proceeded with owo which was very good. She said her favourite thing to do is suck dick and I can tell why as she’s very good. I had to fight back really hard not to cum from her bj. After a good 10 mins of her sucking we moved on to something different

Mains: very skilled and very compliant. This has got to be one of the laziest punt I’ve ever had in my life. I hardly put in any work. I had her doggy style and spanked her lightly before trying the same position in various places in the room I was staying in. She seems to be enjoying it a lot until she suggested we should try cowgirl reversed And this is where I got lazy. She is a true nympho and was crazy good at reverse cow girl. Very willing and kept going till I came in the bag. Normally I finish in missionary but she was exceptional in cowgirl.

Afters: had a quarter and hour left and spent the time talking and she mentioned she was touring Bingham till the end of the week and possibly going to London ext week. May have to book her again

I would say overallpositive experience is very GFE but there were a few things to consider

Owo- only circumcised and have a negative std test. She did smell a bit like alcohol it didn’t bother me but it may bother some.

Would I visit again: yes.