Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AYS - 2 shot?  (Read 2324 times)

jtalbain1

Hey guys. I was on the lookout for a booking today but I'll be damned if I can actually get hold of anyone. So what I'm usually into is booking for an hour and popping off twice in that time, which usually sets me back £100 - £120, with 20 mins of awkward conversation between each go.

After reading about AYS (not been yet as it's a good 40 mins from me), I'm thinking I could go in, pay £35, finish up, go to the co-op for a coffee, come back, pay another £35 for a different girl, have a second pop, then bugger off home.

Same result, no awkwardness and I'm £30 - £50 better off. My question is, do they object to repeat visits in quick succession?

Offline smiley9

I wouldn't have thought they will give a monkeys how many times a day you go. Its all about the Money maybe you could ask for a loyalty card ?  :lol:   :drinks:

Offline Wolverhampton1990

I'd have thought the same... As long as you're paying their usual fee, then I'm sure they'll welcome the business.

Offline Neromatrix

Dumb question.  What is and where is AYS?

Offline megaman

You can leave and come back wot ever time you like I have done that with other parlous, I have even gone into massages parlours with no money just too chat about the services.

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bigjohn

Dumb question.  What is and where is AYS?

AYS - At Your Service.

A brothel on the A441 Pershore Road opposite The British Oak pub.

Offline Neromatrix

Thank you Bigjohn, a sensible reply unlike Stapler u muppet!

Offline vision2014

Hey guys. I was on the lookout for a booking today but I'll be damned if I can actually get hold of anyone. So what I'm usually into is booking for an hour and popping off twice in that time, which usually sets me back £100 - £120, with 20 mins of awkward conversation between each go.

After reading about AYS (not been yet as it's a good 40 mins from me), I'm thinking I could go in, pay £35, finish up, go to the co-op for a coffee, come back, pay another £35 for a different girl, have a second pop, then bugger off home.

Same result, no awkwardness and I'm £30 - £50 better off. My question is, do they object to repeat visits in quick succession?

Hi I do this all the time sometimes i  do a 3 sum for £70  or sometimes i go 1-2-1 with a girl then get dressed walk back into the hallway and ask which girls are availble now and then go into there room for another 1-2-1 session  simple has that each girl has there own room for the day so you do have to swap rooms

Offline Stapler

Thank you Bigjohn, a sensible reply unlike Stapler u muppet!

If you had done a basic search Mr Lazy, you have found lots and lots of stuff on AYS!  :rolleyes:

Offline Sir Punterlad

you can pay your £35 fee and then an additional £20 for a second pop with the same girl.

Offline Sir Punterlad

or if you want to try 2 different girls then your better of doing what u suggested in the first place. they wouldnt give a monkeys about how many times you come back

jtalbain1

Went twice as I said I was going to, reviews are up on both of the girls I saw. Didn't know about the £20 for a second pop with the same girl thing, will have to enquire about that next time. How would you go about broaching the subject? I assume "Any chance of round 2 for an extra £20?" would pretty much suffice? :-P

Offline Marmalade

Correct!

Ha ha ha. Stapler got reported for using the word "Correct".  :cool:

Apparently it was "uncalled for nastiness" -- at least in the view of EasilyOffendedNo.313.   :scare:

:D

Offline Marmalade

Has Stapler made a joke?  :dance:

Well done Stapler (even if it was unintentional).

Such a sweet change from conspiracy theories!!  :scare:

Stop press: I believe you have uncovered a plot to rule the world:

(I'm going to stock up on DDT)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online bunny84

Stapler has a bad attitude . His followed me around this site before posting sarcastic comments .
Just ignore him he is  an attention seeker who likes to boast about a post of his getting 50k views blah blah blah

Offline Stapler

Stapler has a bad attitude . His followed me around this site before posting sarcastic comments .

Heard Libra may be re-opening!
Can you help to sweep up?

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 10:47:34 pm by Stapler »

Offline Marmalade

Just ignore him he is  an attention seeker who likes to boast about a post of his getting 50k views blah blah blah

And I should take your word for that?

I haven't noticed any particular attitude from you at all -- apart from 'just being nice' to everyone. Do you have any strong opinions on anything or only on thinking that Stapler has a 'bad attitude'?

And I suppose you feel I have to take advice from you on ignoring him?.... errrm, cos you weren't able to stand up to him and he has more posts than you?  Diddums... :rolleyes:

Offline bbois77

Went twice as I said I was going to, reviews are up on both of the girls I saw. Didn't know about the £20 for a second pop with the same girl thing, will have to enquire about that next time. How would you go about broaching the subject? I assume "Any chance of round 2 for an extra £20?" would pretty much suffice? :-P

Back on thread, can the £20 2nd pop with same girl/immediately after 1st pop be corroborated?

Online bunny84

Woohoo he has more posts than me hahaha
Forget about the 3 properties I own he must be mor successful than me

His constantly ruse to people . So what someone has not heard of AYS . everyone at some point heard about them for the first time .
He would get banned on most forums .

Offline Stapler

His constantly ruse to people . So what someone has not heard of AYS . everyone at some point heard about them for the first time .

Are you willing to sweep up at new Libra - or not?

Roadster

You own THREE properties?  Wow bunny!

Bunny must be a VERY rich man everybody.  Bunny owns THREE .... yes that's right ... THREE properties..

Ho hum   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Stapler

You own THREE properties?  Wow bunny!

Bunny must be a VERY rich man everybody.  Bunny owns THREE .... yes that's right ... THREE properties..

Ho hum   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

From what I've seen half these religious people just put on a front . It's all about how they are seen by their family and other people who know them

I walked in Lucy sauna  once that used to be in small heath and was told they were really quite due to Ramadan.  Another time I seen a guy in a full Muslim clothing , sandles  and a long beard going in for a punt .
Religious people sin just as much as everyone else .

I will have to make sure I park my works van own the road somewhere ha

He doesn't risk going to punts in his roller!  :lol:

Offline Spurt

Is the £20 second pop alluded to earlier a reality or wishful thinking?