Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hollie Sarah- Now on Playboy TV!!  (Read 2823 times)

Ace24

External Link/Members Only

Can you believe it guys! She is on Playboy TV. Can't find her Adultwork profile anymore. I was so tempted to see her but remember reading some negative reviews about her. But seeing her on TV has made me want her more!

Offline Sinz

Moved to discussions section as this is not a review

And if this is an attempt to tout, not welcome here.

HorizontalPleasures

I don't find this girl attractive in anyway shape or form

Offline Rangers54

External Link/Members Only

Can you believe it guys! She is on Playboy TV. Can't find her Adultwork profile anymore. I was so tempted to see her but remember reading some negative reviews about her. But seeing her on TV has made me want her more!

Got agree if it was on a list of 100 to choose from, wouldn't make it into the top 75 for me, each to their own though 

Ming

Ewww, you can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear  :thumbsdown:

Ming  :hi:

Proteus

Rough as fuck with a personality to match, by the look of it.

Offline BlueRock

All that money spent and nothing to show for it face like a monkeys arse. Truly sad times when the greatest thing a woman can think to spend money on or hope to be is a socket for an overpaid shit for brains.

Offline Sir_Blaze

her friend looks kinda cute though lol

Offline Rangers54

her friend looks kinda cute though lol

Her mate has she says in article is the once talentless z list celebrity Cheryl Cole, or whatever it is called these days, another dog that would sniff it's way round anyone with money to finance her lifestyle, rinse them dry then slither it's way onto the next target