Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondeBeautyxx / Sophie-Elite  (Read 7260 times)

4 review(s) for Lucie-xox (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

a tout for sure bumped this thread,
 other wgs have said before if you are a wg and need money do more work (whoring)
its that simple (earn your money)||

Offline nigel4498

Quote from: SJ772
absolute fucking disaster.

Romanian by any chance?

Offline SJ772

Actually no, I think 100% English, just wanted me to pop and get out, which she achieved, £180 for less than 20 mins, never felt so uncomfortable in my life. When you are squirming away and yelling stop stop stop, what do you do.  But then the nice "Hope you had a nice booking" crap at the end. Oh well.

Offline SJ772

a tout for sure bumped this thread,
 other wgs have said before if you are a wg and need money do more work (whoring)
its that simple (earn your money)||

Hey 306, just seen this, no I am not a tout, but I can't prove that, nor can you.  Not looking for any argument, just a decent punt, stop with the name calling please.

hey  SJ772 just do a new review of your vist and leave it at that.
this girl is well reviewed so just add another and then everyone on ukp
has chance to take your review in to account
thank you.

solentgeezer

the thieveing cow has changed her profile and has turned up as british.blonde and is also calling herself lucy,looks like she may have relocated to basingstoke aswell so keep your eye's peeled chaps  :mad: :mad: :mad:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Danj89

Shit just messaged her but this thread caught my attention will tread with caution.

Offline SJ772

Shit just messaged her but this thread caught my attention will tread with caution.

I saw her about 2 months ago, knew it was a risk, but it was pretty good, decided against reviewing as had been accused of touting her, so hoping I don't regret posting now, but whilst you are wise to tread with caution i wouldn't be completely put off.  In summary from my experience, friendly and quite pretty, very tall, good shag and nice BJ, great ass for doggy style.  Downsides for me were she stunk of cigarettes which as a non smoker I am very sensitive too, also she spent the first 15 mins moaning about life which i really didn't need to hear.   What she did to the OP is appalling, but I'd possibly rebook myself so not all bad if you are just after a shag.

solentgeezer

I saw her about 2 months ago, knew it was a risk, but it was pretty good, decided against reviewing as had been accused of touting her, so hoping I don't regret posting now, but whilst you are wise to tread with caution i wouldn't be completely put off.  In summary from my experience, friendly and quite pretty, very tall, good shag and nice BJ, great ass for doggy style.  Downsides for me were she stunk of cigarettes which as a non smoker I am very sensitive too, also she spent the first 15 mins moaning about life which i really didn't need to hear.   What she did to the OP is appalling, but I'd possibly rebook myself so not all bad if you are just after a shag.

as punters we need to stick together and shun these robbing lying stealing timewasting pro$$ies and hit them where it hurts (in the pocket) think of the thousands upon thousands they make tax free without lifting a finger compared to us who have to go out an earn money the hard way,plus all the benefits they claim and 90% of them squander the lot,her AW feedback is terrible and her reputation on here is beyond repair, you prob just got lucky that she didnt play you, she prob just picks and chooses when to steal from punters probably when she's run out of cocaine  :angry: :angry: :angry: :thumbsdown:

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mf_1101

I read the whole thread, holy shit the OP!!

Harsh reminder to everyone not to think with your cocks are some bimbo has drained your balls  :scare:

She is just a common thief, nobody should go near her, if she is going to deceive you and steal your cash, what else will she do???

solentgeezer

She is just a common thief, nobody should go near her, if she is going to deceive you and steal your cash, what else will she do???

probably involved in allsorts of dodgy stuff mate  :scare: :bomb: :thumbsdown:

Offline king tarzan

Offline king tarzan

Called her once bitch hot rude over phone
From others information sounds like a nutty bitch!!