Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellaonly in Exeter  (Read 1957 times)

Offline JimmySW

She's in my hotlist - anyone got a view?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Only asking as there isn't much about in Exeter at the moment and  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only seems to be a bit flaky - not sure if anyone has actually seen her?

Or anyone else slim, not too old, OWO and DFK - Thanks in advance guys!

Offline markc65

She's in my hotlist - anyone got a view?

Only asking as there isn't much about in Exeter at the moment and  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only seems to be a bit flaky - not sure if anyone has actually seen her?

Or anyone else slim, not too old, OWO and DFK - Thanks in advance guys!

My only view is that she is Romanian, therefore, proceed with caution.

Can't recommend anyone who fits that criteria in Exeter

Offline JimmySW

My only view is that she is Romanian, therefore, proceed with caution.

Can't recommend anyone who fits that criteria in Exeter

OK Found some more to have a look at:

Another Romanian: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Name sounds familiar? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

English: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - In a motor home???? The photo still has a watermark on it! Bloody faker!!!!

Offline Tomstevens17

OK Found some more to have a look at:

Another Romanian: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Name sounds familiar? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

English: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - In a motor home???? The photo still has a watermark on it! Bloody faker!!!!

Jelly jane is part of a large group mainly Romanian, one or two have poor feedback so I would stay well clear.

Roxy Summers - sure she had a profile previously and worked out of the heavitree area.  Has deleted that one and started a new one I think.  There is another service provider who also pops up when searching working in heavitree and advertises as a TV.  Again, would be very cautious booking her.  Along with the fact she claims to be a babestation babe and rants on a lot about people sending her abuse.

devonred

Exeter is a wasteland at the moment for good WGs, ain't seen any of the girls you have posted.

I always look out for Xxx_ROXY_xxX and Sexy Angelina as they tour there fairly regularly and are both great fun!

I was recently really close to seeing MissChloeFoxx (External Link/Members Only). Good AW feedback (for what that's worth), good initial comms and great pictures (face included). On the day of our meet her profile wen't down then came back with all face pictures taken down.  Might of been a blessing in disguise, but the pictures (which I'm pretty sure were legit) were fucking hot! Page is back up now, but not sure I am willing to take the plunge now  :scare:

I've been really interested in seeing Tantric Holly (External Link/Members Only) and Blonde Jasmine (External Link/Members Only). But again, lack of feedback has put me off taking the plunge.

I see that SophieLolaDuo are in Exeter at the start of August, don't know if it's just the duo or them on their own as well, but would highly recommend them.

JV547845

External Link/Members Only seems to be a bit flaky - not sure if anyone has actually seen her?

I saw her last year with Kayla.  They were both fit as, but it was light FK only and OW.

Offline JimmySW

Where have Middle eastern babe and her ginger friend gone? They were at the top of my lust and they've disappeared!

Offline gonewest

Where have Middle eastern babe and her ginger friend gone? They were at the top of my lust and they've disappeared!

They seem to have closed their AW profiles but are on Vivasteret instead and still in Exeter. Guess they must have fallen out with the AW management

Offline gonewest

They seem to have closed their AW profiles but are on Vivasteret instead and still in Exeter. Guess they must have fallen out with the AW management

I was wrong they've just got new links for some reason

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Offline JimmySW

I wonder why - they didn't have any bad reports on here or AW did they?

Offline waltersdavid

Hi
Did you ever see her? Amazing tits, but worried that she's EE.

Offline samuel

Not slim slim - and perhaps a touch lumpier than her photos - but Blonde Roxy is absolutely lovely. Saw her on the weekend. OWO, CIM and a wonderful kisser. Superb incall flat in the heart of the city. I shall be doing all of my Christmas shopping in Exeter this year.

External Link/Members Only