Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TaylaBrasil - Now only doing massage but no change in price!  (Read 2706 times)

Offline musicmakeraxis

External Link/Members Only

Seen her a couple of times now, was a great experience. Would be tempted by the massage service but not at the same price as her full service!

Noticed other girls who do this tend to drop prices by a third or so. Can't believe too many will book her at that cost. 

Online tergil

She still has Oral in her service list but that is still alot of money for a blowjob

Offline tobyk1

Seems like Tayla has disappeared off the map ...
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Trex

Seems like Tayla has disappeared off the map ...

She got very strange last year. Bad communication, won't see black guys anymore and doing massage/webcam instead of having full sex.

Maybe the massage service didn't work out or she found a sugar daddy. I use to see her a few times back 2016 in Wimbledon, which she was amazing back then. I think around 2017 she moved a lot of places In central London which I got lost couple of times. So didn't bother with her after that.

She seems unstable and got fed up. Back in 2016 she was great, she loves sex but she moved around a lot.

Offline Dead_Pool

It's quite common for her to disappear for a while each year. She goes back to Brasil for a few months. Saw her think was august before she stopped full sex. Never mentioned stopping the sex part so is a bit of a weird one. Maybe switch back once appears back, cant see her quitting yet.

Offline tobyk1

I too punted in/around August and had no idea she was about to go to straight-massage. Must have been fate. Nevertheless it’s never good when a genuine busty Brazilian leaves these isles, much like BiaPetite.

Offline luigia

Looks like she has new profile External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only+ and phone number +447438173666
Info and pics match with Tayla's pics from the previous AW account.

Did anyone visit her lately? She has been on my HL quite for some time now and i'd like to see her :cool:

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Looks like she has new profile External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only+ and phone number +447438173666

Did anyone visit her lately? She has been on my HL quite for some time now and i'd like to see her :cool:

nothing has changed, coms have got even worse

Offline musicmakeraxis

Good find, might have to pay her another visit at some point.

Offline dfg

nothing has changed, coms have got even worse

Tried calling a couple of times earlier this week, as know that texting doesn’t work. Both straight to vm. Had the same trouble last summer when trying to repeat book her.

Guess it’s a matter of trial and error calling - and hoping to catch her, if one can be bothered to make the effort and not look elsewhere.

Offline dfg

Update: I can confirm that the new profile is Tayla. In good shape and on good form. Services still top drawer.

Comms still challenging. I had more success texting.

Review to follow when I’ve got a little more time, but it’ll be very similar to my one last year: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=254177.0

Offline tobyk1

Looks like the profile has swapped

:dash:

Offline musicmakeraxis

Now she's back here External Link/Members Only.

Looks good still but "Stunning girl and great fun. Bit of a shame about all the expensive extra?s!!" The first review in AW.

I don't remember her charging any, was very pro when I saw her, wonder what's changed?

Offline tobyk1

Thanks for keeping up with her movements and supplying the new link  :hi:

Offline Trex

Profile she got has about 2 negatives on here. Another profile swap, I don't know what happened to her original profile but I think she got too silly with it.

I remember she did some webcaming few months ago, then her profile went dark and she pop up a another profile.  :wackogirl:

Offline musicmakeraxis

Strange, I wondered why Taylor was still on my hotlist even though her profile had gone. Realised I had Sandra Lover on there as well and Taylor has now become her. Makes me wondered how all these working girls are linked?