Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yes Holly (3696934) - Warning, No Bookings for UKP Members  (Read 4789 times)

Offline RudiUK

I received an RB from this lady last week:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her bid was so far off the mark it was laughable but I had a look at her profile anyway. It contains the following Q&As:

Q. May I review you or discuss details of our encounter on any channels other than Adultwork?   A. I do not give permission for any of my photos, confidential information about me or sexually explicit information about any encounters with me to be shared outside of Adultwork on any other websites, forums or social media platforms including but not limited to UKPunting. Honest and authentic feedback and field reports are warmly welcomed and appreciated on Adultwork and on Adultwork only. I very much enjoy reading my feedback and field reports on Adultwork.

Q. Would you meet members of UKPunting who actively contribute to the forum?   A. No. I’m afraid I would not feel comfortable in meeting those who contribute to UKPunting (a forum where sex workers are reviewed; the TripAdvisor of this world) as I believe we would have entirely different personal values and attitudes towards sex. My style does not cater to that market anyway as I provide more of a courtesanal experience (not that there’s anything wrong with a PSE or half-hour rendezvous but it’s the opposite of what I offer). I don’t think we would click as I can’t fathom the reverse scenario. I have the greatest respect for men collectively and my male clients thus wouldn’t dream of sharing their cherished fantasies or discussing them in a lewd or disrespectful tone. Mutual respect is vital.

Q. I only leave polite reviews on UKPunting, please don't tar all members with the same brush.   A. Although I appreciate that there are a plethora of reasons as to why one would wish to use that forum (so one could frequent the forum but not identify with the status quo and its politics), anyone who feeds into it is still effectivevely contributing to a plethora of issues by proxy. I neither wish for that kind of toxicity in my periphery nor the ethical dilemma of profiting from it. Additionally, I do not find review culture attractive. We can't control attraction. Just like I am powerless to how sensationally attractive I find the lady in the Trivago adverts (giggle), I can't control that the thought of someone who writes anonymously about their sex partners online (often in a disrespectful tone) just doesn't make me tingle. The word 'punting' itself makes my skin crawl and brings connotations of John McCririck to mind. There are plenty of women on the site who don't declare an aversion to UK Punting so I'm sure it's not of great inconvenience to you that I wish to avoid members of UK Punting.

So I was in the amusing situation of having received an RB from someone I was banned from seeing... Of course this is all based on the assumption that UKP Members will be honest enough to have outed themselves in the booking process.

Her later assertion that I was "hiding" my UKP membership was difficult to understand as I dont recall a section in the AW profile that says "I'm a member of UKP".

I totally understand the fact that some SPs don't like this site. However, it has saved me from a couple of potentially dangerous bookings in the past and is a valuable source of info for the full spectrum of punters (there, that terrible word again).

I haven't posted this to cause grief for the SP, she's entitled to her opinion, but it's worth members on here being aware of the exclusion from a positively rated SP.

Offline myothernameis

Only does out-calls, and at £230 per hour, for that price dont think anyone from UKP would want to see her

bristolqwerty

......  nevertheless she’s openly speculating about the hotness of the bird from those  Trivago ads.... tut tut someone should tell her there’s a thread about her already on UKP (giggle) Your fantasy fuck if she ever became a working girl.
I concur I’d like to “sensationally” fuck her too.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 05:42:38 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline Foxtail17

Her bid was so far off the mark it was laughable but I had a look at her profile anyway. It contains the following Q&As:

Q. May I review you or discuss details of our encounter on any channels other than Adultwork?   A. I do not give permission for any of my photos, confidential information about me or sexually explicit information about any encounters with me to be shared outside of Adultwork on any other websites, forums or social media platforms including but not limited to UKPunting. Honest and authentic feedback and field reports are warmly welcomed and appreciated on Adultwork and on Adultwork only. I very much enjoy reading my feedback and field reports on Adultwork.

Q. Would you meet members of UKPunting who actively contribute to the forum?   A. No. I’m afraid I would not feel comfortable in meeting those who contribute to UKPunting (a forum where sex workers are reviewed; the TripAdvisor of this world) as I believe we would have entirely different personal values and attitudes towards sex. My style does not cater to that market anyway as I provide more of a courtesanal experience (not that there’s anything wrong with a PSE or half-hour rendezvous but it’s the opposite of what I offer). I don’t think we would click as I can’t fathom the reverse scenario. I have the greatest respect for men collectively and my male clients thus wouldn’t dream of sharing their cherished fantasies or discussing them in a lewd or disrespectful tone. Mutual respect is vital.

Q. I only leave polite reviews on UKPunting, please don't tar all members with the same brush.   A. Although I appreciate that there are a plethora of reasons as to why one would wish to use that forum (so one could frequent the forum but not identify with the status quo and its politics), anyone who feeds into it is still effectivevely contributing to a plethora of issues by proxy. I neither wish for that kind of toxicity in my periphery nor the ethical dilemma of profiting from it. Additionally, I do not find review culture attractive. We can't control attraction. Just like I am powerless to how sensationally attractive I find the lady in the Trivago adverts (giggle), I can't control that the thought of someone who writes anonymously about their sex partners online (often in a disrespectful tone) just doesn't make me tingle. The word 'punting' itself makes my skin crawl and brings connotations of John McCririck to mind. There are plenty of women on the site who don't declare an aversion to UK Punting so I'm sure it's not of great inconvenience to you that I wish to avoid members of UK Punting.

So I was in the amusing situation of having received an RB from someone I was banned from seeing... Of course this is all based on the assumption that UKP Members will be honest enough to have outed themselves in the booking process.

Her later assertion that I was "hiding" my UKP membership was difficult to understand as I dont recall a section in the AW profile that says "I'm a member of UKP".

I totally understand the fact that some SPs don't like this site. However, it has saved me from a couple of potentially dangerous bookings in the past and is a valuable source of info for the full spectrum of punters (there, that terrible word again).

I haven't posted this to cause grief for the SP, she's entitled to her opinion, but it's worth members on here being aware of the exclusion from a positively rated SP.

Amusement value if nothing else. Tbh her profile is just tooooo long for me to be bothered reading.

Offline cueball

May I review you
Why would you ask permission, seems daft to even raise the subject

Would you meet members of UKPunting
Why do you feel the need to mention ukp? It seldom works out well if you mention OUR website.

I only leave polite reviews on UKPunting
Does that mean you'll not be sharing your bad experiences then?

You seem niave and foolish in your thoughts and questions with this punt. You'd have been far better to say nothing, pay her, podge her and report back your findings at your leisure.

Most (not all) lasses don't like ukp because....
1) there is nowhere to hide from the truth.
2) they're women and most women can't stand any form of criticism.

Offline RudiUK

Why would you ask permission, seems daft to even raise the subject
Why do you feel the need to mention ukp? It seldom works out well if you mention OUR website.
Does that mean you'll not be sharing your bad experiences then?

You're reading her Q&A questions as though I wrote them......

You seem niave (sic) and foolish in your thoughts and questions with this punt. You'd have been far better to say nothing, pay her, podge her and report back your findings at your leisure.

Her RB was the complete antithesis of what I was looking for. It was also overpriced. So no.

Offline cueball

You're reading her Q&A questions as though I wrote them......
Oh bloody hell, I thought you'd asked those questions  :dash:

Yep, re read your op now, it's Her Q&A's..... I thought it were your conversation with her

Whoops  :lol: :hi:

So, ignore what i said, I'm talking bollocks  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 07:43:40 am by cueball »

Offline RudiUK

Oh bloody hell, I thought you'd asked those questions  :dash:

Yep, re read your op now, it's Her Q&A's..... I thought it were your conversation with her

Whoops  :lol: :hi:

So, ignore what i said, I'm talking bollocks  :lol:

Haha, no probs  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

Looking at her profile, she's just employing her own form of discrimination. Oh the irony.

Offline Avg_Joe

She was banned here for bad attitude  :thumbsdown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122195.msg1401691#msg1401691

lol, that just about says it all, the last post of that thread did make me laugh, as did the noticeable volume of posts with "banned" attached to them  :lol:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sparta Prada

A bit weird that a girl who has 2 positive reviews on UKP isn't embracing a website for true punters?

Offline Fuzzyduck

A bit weird that a girl who has 2 positive reviews on UKP isn't embracing a website for true punters?

I think she's made it perfectly clear that she doesn't like "true punters".

Offline kuck

It isn't hard for a wg to figure you're on ukp if you also use RudiUK as your name on aw External Link/Members Only   :D

Offline Paris69

Surely this is conflicting...
Honest and authentic feedback welcome.... But how? Her customers wouldn't dream of sharing their cherished fantasies; so how can they leave ANY feedback if they wouldn't dream of it?
And as she doesn't find 'review culture' attractive, then any form of review by it's nature must be unattractive.

No; what she means is she wants only positive, bullshit reviews; written by fluffies on AW

Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

Offline londonpunter1

I've seen said SP when she was quite new to the scene. In fact it was her that told me about UKP, so thanks Holly  :thumbsup:

For the record I thought she offered a first class service, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to write a review about it   :sarcastic:

Offline RudiUK

It isn't hard for a wg to figure you're on ukp if you also use RudiUK as your name on aw External Link/Members Only   :D

Maybe I should have separated the profiles, but I've never felt the need to hide my membership on here.

Offline Grenadier36

She sounds like that shrieking entitled twat billiecole. Wonder if she owns (or is sponsored by) Dyson vacuums  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

James999

She looks like a fat Umpa Lumpa  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:52:51 pm by James999 »

Offline Grenadier36

She looks like a fat Umpa Lumpa  :thumbsdown:
Shame she doesn't allow tours of her chocolate factory  :D :D

Offline Belgarion

Her profile reads like a Tolkien book. Wouldn't bother making a bookin :wackogirl:

Offline Hobbit

She is well known here for her attitude towards UKP punters.  The only people that see her are whitenight Cunts! 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 06:43:32 pm by Hobbit »

Offline Heph

I recently had a RB out and Holly was one of the final contenders. Her screening procedure for me (a telephone call) was very useful and allowed me to reverse-screen her out from my considerations and thereby dodge a bullet.

She's a pompous prat: a little age and weathering may improve her.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:11:17 pm by Heph »

Offline James

shes a waste of time, i contacted her, she made me speak for about 5 mins on phone asking questions etc. made me waste my credit, at the end she says in one hour meets she doesn't offer sex as it makes her feel rushed and people wont be able to manage to have sex in 1 hour. Only has sex 2 hours or more, Dont care about her no Uk punting reviews as i wont be contacting again
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider

Q. May I review you or discuss details of our encounter on any channels other than Adultwork?   A. I do not give permission for any of my photos, confidential information about me or sexually explicit information about any encounters with me to be shared outside of Adultwork on any other websites, forums or social media platforms including but not limited to UKPunting.

So.... what happens if someone does review?  :unknown:

It's girls like this that cry out for 'whore rights' and for this business to become more 'legit', but want it to be unlike any other industry - where the customers have a right to complain.  :rolleyes:

Offline myothernameis

It's girls like this that cry out for 'whore rights' and for this business to become more 'legit', but want it to be unlike any other industry - where the customers have a right to complain.  :rolleyes:

What if one of us, did a fake review, but we take the details from the AW field report, but change some of the words, and wait for her to  explode  :D :D :D

Offline bhudda

shes a waste of time, i contacted her, she made me speak for about 5 mins on phone asking questions etc. made me waste my credit, at the end she says in one hour meets she doesn't offer sex as it makes her feel rushed and people wont be able to manage to have sex in 1 hour. Only has sex 2 hours or more, Dont care about her no Uk punting reviews as i wont be contacting again

Judging from her photos it may take 2 hours to find her tits

Offline smiths

The sum total of sweet fuck all happens, this WG has a bad attitude and I assume thinks she can dictate whether reviews are done on her on here or not, that's NOT how UKP works fortunately. :rolleyes:

Offline Chorley

How the fuck would she know you were a UKP member?
You'd have to directly tell her. :wackogirl:

Absolutely fucking deluded and one to avoid. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Colston36

Marooned way up her own arse.

Offline Chorley

Absolutely. Describing herself as a "Courtesan" immediately marks her out as a deluded cunt in my eyes. :thumbsdown:

Offline James

How the fuck would she know you were a UKP member?
You'd have to directly tell her. :wackogirl:

Absolutely fucking deluded and one to avoid. :dash: :dash: :dash:
im guessing she has an account here or a contact with an account. who can then read reviews. any of hers that go up she can tell maybe and figure out the user.

Offline Waterhouse

She does appear to think the sun shines out of her backside, doesn't she?  Deluded and full of crap IMO.

Maybe it ought to become a a forum-wide mission to meet with her and then post up the reviews  :D

Offline PapaSmurf

Can't sat I'm surprised. Everyone has an ego. Even constructive criticism is going to burn a bit. And tbh, I'm a big fan of overly trashing a WG just for the fun of it.

If they provide bad service the I'm all for it, but some times the angry pettiness waters down the genuine criticism.

This doesn't include Holly though. She seems super entitled and might have princes complex. She doesn't even like the positive review's which is a red flag.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 09:15:03 pm by PapaSmurf »

Offline fisherofsouls

Though I do like the bit where she offers a "courtesanal" experience.

One for the bucket list, perchance ?

Offline LLPunting

I suspect she went up there deliberately and enjoyed the atmosphere so decided to stay.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Jesus, she’s so far up her own arse she’s in danger of coming out of her own mouth! Doesn’t give her “permission” for details of sexually explicit encounters to be shared outside of AW? Refuses to see UKP members. The desperately obvious attempt to seem educated and erudite and “courtesanal”(!).

We don’t need your permission to post on here. You won’t know if anyone is a member if they have the common sense to keep their bloody mouth shut. And our only interest in your oral ability is in how much of a length you can take in, not what rubbish comes out.

Offline distancetravel20

I’ve seen her before.  Was a complete waste of money and she loves herself to bits.   
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.

Offline massagepuntingfan

I’ve seen her before.  Was a complete waste of money and she loves herself to bits.

I concur. She suffers from delusions of grandeur, takes control of the punt, does only what she want to do, and was the worst end of a punt I can remember. I'm not going to share details to protect my anonymity but I can only say AVOID!

Offline distancetravel20

I concur. She suffers from delusions of grandeur, takes control of the punt, does only what she want to do, and was the worst end of a punt I can remember. I'm not going to share details to protect my anonymity but I can only say AVOID!

Interesting as I also had a concern about anonymity with her.  It was a long time ago now but I remember thinking she would track me down as I had been slightly careless with personal info. 
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.

Interesting as I also had a concern about anonymity with her.  It was a long time ago now but I remember thinking she would track me down as I had been slightly careless with personal info.

I echo these concerns. She has/had my personal details, one would hope she no longer carries/remembers them. Part of me wanted to write a review to warn people off her, but a review would potentially incriminate me and open up the possibility to her sharing my personal details in an unsafe way. All I can say is I never had the problem with an escort in 15 years of punting that I did with her.

Offline Fuzzyduck

The issue of anonymity does sound like a real concern - she comes across as the type of deluded princess who might act maliciously. However, I'm sure she's reading this thread (unlikely any white knight cunts will be telling her about it :sarcastic:) so likely knows what you've already posted. Is there scope for a limited review with minimal additional information? It will help portray a more balanced view rather than just her 2 positives. Just a thought and appreciate you might want to just leave things as they are. :hi:

The issue of anonymity does sound like a real concern - she comes across as the type of deluded princess who might act maliciously. However, I'm sure she's reading this thread (unlikely any white knight cunts will be telling her about it :sarcastic:) so likely knows what you've already posted. Is there scope for a limited review with minimal additional information? It will help portray a more balanced view rather than just her 2 positives. Just a thought and appreciate you might want to just leave things as they are. :hi:

I am not prepared to do so. I feel sharing any info would likely incriminate me. Thus far I've revealed little and for now I'm unwilling to share more. Sorry.

Offline James

Offline Charlie Chalk

WTF have I just read?? Along with the rest of the utter rubbish on her profile, she also wants to know “where you grew up” and “what your character is like”!! You can apply as much psychoanalysis as you like, but I can assure you that my upbringing in a single parent family on a run-down council estate 40 odd years ago with the other parent on drugs has absolutely zero influence on how I treat an escort during our time together.

As for not having sex in a 1 hr booking as posted earlier... :angry:

Offline winkywanky

Too posh for Louboutins (chavvy, don'tcha know?), no anal at all apart from her own head up her arse, "I don't provide a public service", in an hour's booking you can wax lyrical about the humanities, her time spent studying abroad, and your shared esoteric passions like true sapiosexuals but you don't get to fuck her.

For a WG with such a sneering tone, she really ought to be charging at least £400, but I suspect no-one in their right mind would pay that.

Still, at least she won't charge you extra to piss all over your cornflakes (but only if they're genuine Kellogg's, and certainly NOT Aldi -own-brand  :rolleyes:).