Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Krystal - Illicite Liaisons - Cardiff  (Read 527 times)

thatguy

Date & Time:
02/09/15 5pm

Venue:
Cardiff Bay, opposite Morrisons

The girl:
30-35 genuinely
5'5"
Size 12
36 D (not perky)
long mouse blond Hair

Duration:
30 min

Cost:
£100

Services:
OWO, Normal sex in various positions CIM/COF

How legit:
It's the girl in the photos but somewhat tweaked. She has a bit of belly over hang and stretch marks. but the pierced nipples are in the photo.

Communication:

Savannah Grace was running the phones that day so it was a fun flirty dirty conversation about whom and how.

The meeting:

Turned up late to the apartment, which wasn't my fault for not finding it. But it wasn't an issue. The girl opened the door in the funny fashion so that your forced in to have a look. As a result the door closed faster than I could say, sorry not for me. She's a pleasant enough girl and obviously had to travel down for the occasion, so I didn't want to be the guy who turned away last minute.
Started with OWO and then on to sex in some positions, fairly standard. I asked in CIM and COF was ok and she said she loved that stuff. So with out further hesitation I emptied my Balls over her face and made her dirty ;)

Conclusion:

Dirty girl, shame about the looks. I do this to fuck stunners, not the appearance of a good looking girl, only to find she is somewhat average and that the same price could get soon much more.

I've given her a Neutral because she's not mu cup of tea.

Score:
4/10

Would I return:
NO

Will I return:
NO

External Link/Members Only