Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley.Darling - New Polish Girl in Brum City Centre  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Jawbreak

Just came across this profile new girl needs to be reviewed, Can anyone TOFTT please and report back  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 05:59:54 pm by Jawbreak »
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Ming

Have seen those pictures before somewhere, just can't place where......

Ming  :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

Don't recognise her,  my only caution would be that she is attractive and Polish,  but showing her face.  Bit rarer for Polish girls than Romanian girls. Tenuous I know.

Offline legendinho

Looking at her AW page it would seem She is new to girls that work from Chinatown  :unknown:

Offline Juankerr

Looking at her AW page it would seem She is new to girls that work from Chinatown  :unknown:
Agreed.

Offline Jawbreak

so which one of you is doing the deed ?
Banned by:

Offline Juankerr

so which one of you is doing the deed ?
As you found her Jawbreak its only fair that the rest of us let you go first!  :D  :hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

As you found her Jawbreak its only fair that the rest of us let you go first!  :D  :hi:

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline Jawbreak

Well done, if you guys share the fee - im up for it  :lol
Banned by:

Dodo

Quite honestly Juan I think it would be downright rude for anyone other than Jaw to reccy this one  :thumbsup:

Offline Jawbreak

Quite honestly Juan I think it would be downright rude for anyone other than Jaw to reccy this one  :thumbsup:

Whats this ...pick on the twat day ?
Banned by:

Offline Juankerr

Whats this ...pick on the twat day ?
:D

In all seriousness Jawbreak she does appeal to me so I may look to meet her at some point, just a bit wary ATM after my last TOFTT was poor.

Offline Jawbreak

Totally understand Juan.
I have to be careful with my budget this year and im on a strict 2 a month routine, as ive already marked my calendar up till end of March.

Banned by:

Ming

I am sure I have seen those pics somewhere? The first pic on the front page (which is different when you click on it?) definitely rings a bell.

I might have time to take her for a gallop tomorrow seeing as she's willing to rim my booty  :rolleyes: if anyone wants seconds after that you are very brave  :D

Offline Juankerr

I am sure I have seen those pics somewhere? The first pic on the front page (which is different when you click on it?) definitely rings a bell.

I might have time to take her for a gallop tomorrow seeing as she's willing to rim my booty  :rolleyes: if anyone wants seconds after that you are very brave  :D

I don't recall these pics myself but your memory might be better than mine  :D

Offline Jawbreak

Nice one Ming.  :thumbsup:

Its weird how she can look drop dead gorgeous and so damn ugly at the same time or is the jack Daniels kicking in? :crazy:
hold on isnt the alcohol supposed to make them beautiful and not uglier ?  :sarcastic:

Good Luck Sir Ming 

Banned by:

Offline legendinho

There was a different girl using this profile last month, never met her but had her on my hotlist.

Ming

There was a different girl using this profile last month, never met her but had her on my hotlist.

Mmmm, the plot thickens, that could explain the different photo that was showing earlier this afternoon.

I will cogitate on this, so far January has been good punting wise, don't want to ruin it just yet.

Offline Jawbreak

Mmmm, the plot thickens, that could explain the different photo that was showing earlier this afternoon.

I will cogitate on this, so far January has been good punting wise, don't want to ruin it just yet.

Come on Inspector Ming ..do ya stuff we need more info before we go poking around her wears   :unknown:

Banned by: