Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erdington Massage Yna (Marina) Near Fire Station - Where is she???  (Read 1280 times)

Pussylover3590

I've been to see Yna a few times and always found the massage to be incredible. 90 minutes at 40pounds including HR doesn't even cross your mind to question it. She's always short phillipino woman who is very skillful at what she does.

I've been trying to book her for over a month now but have had no luck! I'm dying for a proper massage and HR and she's the best I've been to so far! Does anyone know where she has gone?! She does reply back saying she can't do it but won't say why?

Has anyone been to see her recently? Or know's if she has moved?

Offline garfield

She was working in the same place 2 weeks back

Offline Littlefoot

She had a shoulder injury a few months back, and was off work for a bit. Perhaps it's flared up again??   :unknown:

Offline Ramone78

I've been trying to book her for over a month now but have had no luck! I'm dying for a proper massage and HR and she's the best I've been to so far! Does anyone know where she has gone?! She does reply back saying she can't do it but won't say why?

Maybe she's not wanting to see you ? - Just saying Mate

Offline Stapler

I've been to see Yna a few times and always found the massage to be incredible. 90 minutes at 40pounds including HR doesn't even cross your mind to question it. She's always short phillipino woman who is very skillful at what she does.

Has anyone been to see her recently? Or know's if she has moved?

It's been reported at the bottom of this thread that she can't be contacted :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123705.0

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1