Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond serena in coventry  (Read 3063 times)

Online garfield

Don't suppose anyone seen her yet? Looks too good to be true but 70£ an hour sort of tempted

External Link/Members Only

Offline oldrunter

Don't suppose anyone seen her yet? Looks too good to be true but 70£ an hour sort of tempted

External Link/Members Only

A good find garfield,she only registered a week ago.
She looks a cracker,very pretty.I would but i need to replenish my punting funds for a couple of weeks after seeing Dear Kate yesterday.
Do you fancy a go and report back?

Online garfield

Shes working from the same place that demi was at so going to give her a try tomorrow afternoon

Offline oldrunter

Shes working from the same place that demi was at so going to give her a try tomorrow afternoon

Nice one!
Is it the Bath Row lot,i think i saw Hot Alexia around that area.
I am always on the look out for the under £100/hr or at or less than £60/30 mins and if she is like the others then you should be ok.

Offline Turtle Z

Looks TGTBT to me so please report back.

Online garfield

Demi and alexa used to work down lower ford street, was a few other czech girls working from the same place but only ever saw these 2

Offline oldrunter

Demi and alexa used to work down lower ford street, was a few other czech girls working from the same place but only ever saw these 2

That's it -that's where i saw Alexa but it was over a year ago.City centre area again but Bath Row came to mind for some reason.It's me age,memory plays tricks when you have seen so many over the years,lol
I never got around to Demi for some reason.

Offline saf1976

Any reports back?

She does have 2 positives from what look like legit AW accounts.

Has a look of something about her, apart from the obvious, but wish she had normal pics.

Offline AlwaysLooking

Now showing as in Hull, shame as I've some free time coming up very soon and was thinking of contacting her as a TOFTT.

Back to the start again.

Offline saf1976

Now showing as in Hull, shame as I've some free time coming up very soon and was thinking of contacting her as a TOFTT.

Back to the start again.

Same here. Went to book her this afternoon. How annoying! Got your eye on anyone in particular? Not feeling too inspired by my CV search.

Offline Knny

wow... she looks wholesome...shame shes not around in east midlands anymore.

Offline Marsh777

I tried to make contact too for a TOFTT but despite reading my messages, I had no reply :(

It makes me wonder how some of these girls earn any money whatsoever.

Offline Turtle Z

I tried to make contact too for a TOFTT but despite reading my messages, I had no reply :(

It makes me wonder how some of these girls earn any money whatsoever.

From their private galleries. If they aint even opening your mails then they're a fake.

Offline AlwaysLooking

Same here. Went to book her this afternoon. How annoying! Got your eye on anyone in particular? Not feeling too inspired by my CV search.

Same here, having to look further afield, which is then hard to get out the office for at lunch time.

Offline Marsh777

She's back! I've already got my punt for this weekend lined up, otherwise I'd be up for seeing what she's like.

Offline Turtle Z

On reflection, I'd say that head has been photoshopped onto a different body!

Offline saf1976

Has anyone TOFTT on this one yet?