Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Geordie Raquelle - Edinburgh  (Read 2048 times)

3 review(s) for Hot Raquelle  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

iainscotspunter

First of all, apologies to all for not providing a link.  This cut and paste stuff on a mobile phone is well beyond me in my advancing years.  You can find her on AW by putting in Raquelle as your search term.

Raquelle is a delightful young woman.  Happily, her photos on AW are accurate, but her hair isn't always as luxuriant as the photos suggest.  Defo British, and I think the Geordie bit is correct although she was brought up further south.  She visits Edinburgh for a day or two at a time and stays in hotels.  I've met with her in two different hotels now.  Personally, I'd prefer a discrete flat, as hotels can be a bit tricky and the rooms are anonymous unless you go way upmarket.

She gives me what I am looking for - good cuddles and chat, and the sex is good too.  Sorry, guys, I'm not into describing the physicals, but I am sure if you were looking for a full on sex session with her, you would walk away with a smile.

I'll very happily see her again.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I'm sorry too, mate but if you are, 'not into describing the physicals' then stick to giving AW feedback. You are missing the point of this forum.  :dash:

chico1000

I'm sorry too, mate but if you are, 'not into describing the physicals' then stick to giving AW feedback. You are missing the point of this forum.  :dash:
Totally agree we don't need 50 shades of grey, just the basics of how she performed different activities.  It makes a world of difference when your trying to make up your mind whether to book or not.

Offline S.X. MacHine

She is from Leeds apparently.
If I can make an unsettling point; did anyone else read stuff in the national press before Christmas last year about a new strain of antibiotic resistant gonorrhoea which has been identified in Leeds? If this strain moves from civvies to punters/hookers, we could be in for a worrying time, particularly as clap can be spread from OWO. Unusual, but possible.
I know nothing of the girl in question, nor do I know any more than the papers say, and they only tell you what they want you to read; sensationalised, of course.

Offline Happyjose

She is from Leeds apparently.
If I can make an unsettling point; did anyone else read stuff in the national press before Christmas last year about a new strain of antibiotic resistant gonorrhoea which has been identified in Leeds? If this strain moves from civvies to punters/hookers, we could be in for a worrying time, particularly as clap can be spread from OWO. Unusual, but possible.
I know nothing of the girl in question, nor do I know any more than the papers say, and they only tell you what they want you to read; sensationalised, of course.

There has been discussion about it on here recently

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80305.0

Offline S.X. MacHine

Thank you, Happyjose, for pointing me to the discussion in question.
It seems that, having read the BBC report, the notion of an 'antibiotic resistant' strain of the clap (not sure how to spell 'gonorrhea') is a bit of journalistic hype. No surprise there, then.
What the article says is that the new strain needs a carefully considered prescription. Seems to me the best bet for anyone unlucky enough to contract it, would be a GUM clinic rather than a GP.

Offline DarthCognito

I saw Raquelle a couple of years ago in Glasgow before her profile reboot.

She's not bad looking - nice body, facially not typically Indian - with rounded features (l'd have guessed mixed-race Thai or Phillipina if I hadn't known). She's full of chat (maybe too much), eager to please and enthusiastic, but not very skillful as I recall. She came across as younger than the age on her profile to the point of being immature. Kind of gave the vibe of being a daft lassie on an adventure away from the parental home.

Having said that she did everything on her "likes" list. Fairly standard GFE: lap-dance, OWO, sex in a variety of positions. And for £100/hr I don't think you can really complain about VFM. I've definitely paid more for worse.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 10:09:18 pm by DarthCognito »

chico1000

bensonhedges20

I saw Raquelle a couple of years ago in Glasgow before her profile reboot.

She's not bad looking - nice body, facially not typically Indian - with rounded features (l'd have guessed mixed-race Thai or Phillipina if I hadn't known). She's full of chat (maybe too much), eager to please and enthusiastic, but not very skillful as I recall. She came across as younger than the age on her profile to the point of being immature. Kind of gave the vibe of being a daft lassie on an adventure away from the parental home.

Having said that she did everything on her "likes" list. Fairly standard GFE: lap-dance, OWO, sex in a variety of positions. And for £100/hr I don't think you can really complain about VFM. I've definitely paid more for worse.

Similar to my experiance. Wasnt a negative but more of a happy go lucky lass. The pics seem similar to her old profile name but I cant recall her old profile name.

Roger De Her

All this rings bells for me too from a couple of years back (... Or so). Hotel Lauriston/Tollx.

Service and chat etc was all fine,  I had her down as Grordie for sure,  and the Girl out of parental reach is a strongly familiar impression ......
..... Unfortunately 4 me, too big,  sz 10/12, but that's personal taste!

Roj