Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda Glasgow female on viva street  (Read 2363 times)

Jasper135

Called this lady for details and found to be polite and spoke clearly .
Her name was Linda and was woman in the viva street pic .
Say she was about 35 and very attractive for her age .
Came to mine and was on time .
Massage was extremely pleasant and pleasurable.
Well satisfied with ending lol.
Only bad point was she only does outcalls but that aside, I will use service again.
Nice to see new face in Glasgow x

Offline pay as u hoe

Can you paste her web page and what did she charge?

RandyF

This advert, sorry review would work an awfy lot better with a link Linda, sorry Jasper135  :thumbsup: xo

Only Linda I can find is a 66 year old man in Dundee :(

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 03:58:46 pm by RandyF »

JazzMan

This is the only Scottish Linda on Viva Street.

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

"I offer a full experience . I am most comfortable in my leggings and top, but will wear skirt, dress stockings etc. I do NOT wear uniforms. mini skirts, stilletto heels"

Things are looking up in Scotland
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 05:52:23 pm by JazzMan »

Offline valdishere

" Nice to see a new face in Glasgow"

Jasper Conman don't know where your habitat is but fuck me are you sure she wasn't on new faces back in the 70's!! :dancegirl:

Jasper135

Jasper135

It never mentioned the name Linda , my mistake lol .....but her name is Linda that's what she said .
She charged 90 for the hour and I would say she did herself out of about 10 minutes lol...
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 06:35:23 am by Jasper135 »

Offline tazman1002001

Called this lady for details and found to be polite and spoke clearly .
Her name was Linda and was woman in the viva street pic .
Say she was about 35 and very attractive for her age .
Came to mine and was on time .
Massage was extremely pleasant and pleasurable.
Well satisfied with ending lol.
Only bad point was she only does outcalls but that aside, I will use service again.
Nice to see new face in Glasgow x

Mmmmm how do you know is it's the same woman from the pic as its the worst grainiest pic I have ever seen? You said she was good looking....compared to what? Is the girl nice posh or council estate chic?

Where is the important details : How was her body......nice legs and bum, was she naked when she massaged you ..... Did she allow you to lick her pussy....finger her......were her boobs nice., real, big nipples ...did she let you suck her boobs?

Also whe do "blokes" ever end of a review with a big fat "X".....I know it's something that working girls do when writing a rather shit review of themselves to generate some buisiness .......but in this instance it's not going to work sorry........ :dash: ...
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Banquo

Also whe do "blokes" ever end of a review with a big fat "X".....I know it's something that working girls do when writing a rather shit review of themselves to generate some buisiness .......but in this instance it's not going to work sorry........ :dash: ...

Just like the ad in question ends with an x ......

lol ....

(for clarity, I signed off above with a sarcastic "lol")

Offline tazman1002001

Oh yeah I just saw that lol...
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Jasper135

Wtf guys it's just a review of my experience but did not know I had to write a book on the situation lol

JazzMan

Wtf guys it's just a review of my experience but did not know I had to write a book on the situation lol

Excellent Jasper.
The more reviews on the Scottish page the better.