Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chippenham/Melksham recommendation  (Read 1085 times)

billybloo

I am working away in Chippenham next week and its too good an opportunity to miss as staying in a hotel and the other half will have no idea what I am up to.  Looking for some recommendations for Chippenham/Melksham area as dont fancy spending every night sat in the hotel bar or in my room.  In the past this area has been a bit of a desert, has this changed or is it still as bad as it ever was.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Offline houseboot

Probably just as bad.

However, there are two massage shops where, I'm afraid, you'll probably only get a massage (unless anyone else knows differently).

This place:-

External Link/Members Only

opened last August. I went in the first couple of weeks and it appeared legit

There is also another one close by:-

External Link/Members Only

although I haven't been there, the disclaimer is strongly worded so I doubt if anything other than massage is on offer.

Offline Curious Newcomer

I've never punted in Chippenham or Melksham themselves but I know there are a few around there. Think it's mostly a MILF market which isn't quite my cup of tea.

Kelly Powers - External Link/Members Only - has had some good reviews on here but also some negs.
Sammy is also local I think - External Link/Members Only - but only one review so not much to go off.

Probably best off going to either Swindon or Bristol, both are within an hour's drive or a few stops on the train and have many more good options (less so Swindon, admittedly).

billybloo

Thanks guys for your input, I have come to the conclusion that that area is 100% desert if you want a good time.  I am staying away from Kelly as too many negatives for my liking.  As a last resort you could always pop along to Sensations in Station Road but since that closed down no one else has taken over so maybe not much business to be had.  Talking of Sensations reminds me of my last visit there, always told to go in the back entrance for more privacy, had gone downhill a lot, woman opened the door must have been at least 50 and had the biggest tits you could ever imagine but not in a good way so not surprised it has gone.  Looks like it could be a boring week for me then. 

Offline bdyno

There are a few other options in Chippenham who seem promising, can't personally recommend though as I haven't tried them myself yet.