Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Euro/Indigo/Massage Service Cheltenham?  (Read 898 times)

Offline TheGreatCornholio

Has anyone been here recently? Tried to book an appointment today and got told they're no longer doing extras because Emily and Anna have stopped working there.

Online houseboot

Has anyone been here recently? Tried to book an appointment today and got told they're no longer doing extras because Emily and Anna have stopped working there.

The girls downstairs will be busy then.

Scank

Do they know you at Euro? I think if they know you then it's not an issue, probably just no extras to new guys

Offline TheGreatCornholio

Do they know you at Euro? I think if they know you then it's not an issue, probably just no extras to new guys

I've been there a few times and I can tell they keep my record at hand cause as soon as I text asking when an appointment was available the reply was: "Yes 10.30, no extras" which I assume isn't something they'd say to first comers to keep the facade of a legit place going.

I ended up booking an appointment for today anyway, got there and 10 mins before the appointment got a text saying that the boiler wasn't working and they had to cancel as they called Mia to get a plumber in, so not sure who would have been doing the massages anyway if it wasn't Mia, Emily or Anna?

Ended up ringing up Thai Orchid and they got me in right away so managed to not waste a trip at least.

Offline The Chirpy Irish

How are the Orchid girls these days ... still pushing 4 hands ?

Online houseboot

How are the Orchid girls these days ... still pushing 4 hands ?

With the extra trade from upstairs they won't need to.

Scank

With the extra trade from upstairs they won't need to.

What are the new girls like? I haven't seen any of them yet and have just stuck with Poy and Bee (be the the devil you know)