Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BigBootyKat  (Read 885 times)

Offline steve_goodwood

Hi all. Looking for a last min punt in Walsall. I see that BigBootyKat is touring but cant find any reviews about her. Anyone seen her in the past few months.

Offline Sinz

Not a review - Topic moved to Discussions Regional Punting

Offline Jockey

Not a review - Topic moved to Discussions Regional Punting

Sorry if I sound stupid now... How did you move the question if your not admin.

Online Punterperson1971

Hi all. Looking for a last min punt in Walsall. I see that BigBootyKat is touring but cant find any reviews about her. Anyone seen her in the past few months.

Used to be called farrah I belive worked in Walsall apartments by canal not a bad fuck saw her over 4 years ago.

STAR-LORD

Sorry if I sound stupid now... How did you move the question if your not admin.

:hi: Sinz is a 'forum helper'/'indexer'. Admin runs 2 sites which is a lot of responsibility. So indexers help out with assisting, when needs be to lighten the load of tasks.

Offline Pantysniffer

Offline steve_goodwood

Used to be called farrah I belive worked in Walsall apartments by canal not a bad fuck saw her over 4 years ago.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Online Punterperson1971

Type her AW number in search on here and something will come up

Offline steve_goodwood

External Link/Members Only

Nice one. reviews aren't great are they? Think ill stick to camming it tonight. Walsall seems pretty dead tonight...

Online Punterperson1971

There’s a few out and about in Walsall
SUZY Wilde
Lush leyla
All at junc 10 same as big booty

Offline BlueRock

Saw her when she was £60 and was Walsall or duos in mailbox with a Sophie only.  She may of changed a bit as her pics aren't new. Her tits are definitely fake, she used to declare it and they were very obviously bolt on when she was slimmer. They had bedded in when I last saw her and balanced up her big arse. She may of put on some weight since then from the last review. At £80 I think she's overpriced and must be used to her London fees too much

Offline jeanphillipe

She was 'next$ on my hotlist but after that last review  i changed my mind. I dont mind a bit of bellyfat but .. maybe if she dropped her hourly rates id consider it.

And now a possible fake review from her pops up...