Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam smile walsall  (Read 1447 times)

zxcvbnm123

Walked past this place today and noticed a very hot well racked lady on the desk
Just wondered if anyone had tried a massage here and had anythink extra at all.
I may have to try it out if not

Offline Beamer

Walked past this place today and noticed a very hot well racked lady on the desk
Just wondered if anyone had tried a massage here and had anythink extra at all.
I may have to try it out if not

Been asked before - link below as you did not add one  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

It says on their website no sexual services provided.unless some one has been and knows different.

Offline Stapler

It says on their website no sexual services provided.unless some one has been and knows different.

They all say that. Doesn't stop 'em though!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

gagglez

I think the owners name is Ployta.

Saw her once when her shop was near Aldridge, before she moved to Walsall town centre. She gave me a loyalty card at the time for a free massage after a number of visits. Went to see her in Walsall but was seen by another frumpy Thai woman.
Ployta gives an excellent massage but is totally legit. She told me that she would sack any staff found to be giving anything more than a massage.

Hope this helps

Offline CaptainCosmic

I've had 2 massages at Siam Smile in recent months - the most recent being last week.

On both occasions, was asked to strip but to keep my underwear on. Both were excellent massages but not in the least bit sensual. At last week's session my body was pummeled within an inch of my life. On both occasions the masseuse have been fully clothed and their hands have not gone within about 6 inches of the crown jewels.

If you want a thorough body massage to sort out knots in your muscles then I would highly recommend Siam Smile. If you're looking for a bit of naughtiness thrown in for good measure then I think you'll be disappointed.

zxcvbnm123

Cheers guys.guess I will be giving this 1 a miss then