Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue belle suite,digbeth  (Read 1660 times)

Walsallking

Fancied a change,so went for a parlour.

Went straight there no call jus on a wim I remember my mate saying he used to love it there so y not.

Arrived rang bell got let in up some old wooden stairs to the reception area,met by the madam,I said hello,she grunted,4 girls sitting down,I asked her can I get a drink as it looked like a little bar at which she angrily said " you'll get a drink when u choose girl".oh OK I said so I turned and a small sexy blonde caught my eye,like a tit I said u I'll have you jus because she was best looking.
Taken to room bit grotty and old given half a cup of lager sorted paperwork.
60 half hour

She left then came back,OK at first but after covered blowjob for 3 mins she was saying fuck me,so on to doggy admiring myself in the mirrored walls hahaaa,within a minute she was saying cum in my pussy baby,I was like wooaa I'll be here the full half hour love, she never had clue wat I said so carried on she jus keep saying it.in the end I jus thought fuck it I'll jus stop.told her her service needs improving as she rushed me,she did not take kindly.as I left I saw a guy take one of the other girls up her tits were awesome I wish I chose her,but as usual I see a bit of barbie n I'm on it.

Anyway wnt be going bk there anytime soon.stick too good old Walsall CNT go wrong!!!!

The quest continues!

Offline mr.bluesky

External Link/Members Only

Didn't realise this place was still going , went there donkeys years ago, from what I remember it wasn't very good then , looks as though times haven't changed

Offline bunny84

Was decent in the early 2000's it's been terrible for years

I remember when it was start and had carpet made for home wirh initials  on . It's run down and poorly managed

There's no amazing parlors in brum I know off . Rather take my chance at annabelles  for £75 Just because of a lot more choice .

boobloverhenry

Hi guys

I remember going to Blue Belle Suite back in the late 90's and early 00's.

I used to see a huge breasted blonde called Sherri and a huge breasted mixed race girl called Sachelle.

It was great value for money and always a very good service.

I think the manager then was a lovely older blonde lady named Sue - petite with sensible fake boobs.

Ah the good old days !!

I think what happened to Blue Belle Suite is what is now happening at Blue Ice.

A few of the good girls leave - Tia / Becki (Mel) / Terri and Ashley and then it nose dives rapidly !
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 01:42:45 pm by boobloverhenry »

Westney

Visited once, bottled out after seeing the condition of both the place and the ladies on the menu.

Offline denneboom

I have been here many times, mainly because its so easy to get a punt. But the standard is shocking compared to other parlours about.

If its after 8 go to Annabels. It its before 6 to go Erotic Studio or Blue Ice.

But I haven't punted since Christmas so things may have changed.