Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tourers in 2018  (Read 1253 times)

Offline DAlpine1980

A few threads about the West Mids going down hill last year. I had plenty to keep me occupied last year and unfortunately I am unlikely to be in the area much over the next few months so will miss out on a few opportunities. These two for a start are on my hotlist, and Ava in particular I have always fancied seeing, but c'est la vie:

External Link/Members Only Ava Valentine in Birmingham on the 20th Jan (might suit someone like Ming?)

External Link/Members Only HottxMya currently in Birmingham

Please add any as they come along.

Offline gary03

Aw3963471 curvy_indianprincess in redditch hotel wed 10th to 13th jan.if you like busty curvy mature gfe she is worth a go.
Over from leics where i have seen & reviewed her

Offline _Rust_

Lily Whyte is in town tomorrow, Not met but I'd like to see her this year. Shame I can't do tomorrow.
External Link/Members Only

Ana Luiza next week is another I'd maybe like to meet but again unfortunately not possible next week (hopefully she turns up this time!)

Manchester Fun is on tour in February, saw her last time around and she was very good, especially if you like deepthroat and DFK :thumbsup: External Link/Members Only

Will keep adding names if I see anyone of interest  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 04:53:14 pm by _Rust_ »

Ming

Nice list, would have loved to have met Ava, but I think it is unlikely due to my work schedule....... I might be able to work it out  ;)

Won't be bothering with Ana Luiza, she let me down with no notice before, something she has a reputation for, which is a shame.

This one is due next week (I have my sources) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She is being Minged (several times)

Ming  :hi:

Offline DAlpine1980

Interesting to know, I regret missing Ava and Manchesterfun last year. I am not sure I will be seeing them this time round either, as I am taking a bit of time out. Will add any that I hear of though.

Offline _Rust_

Announced she's in Birmingham from tonight until Saturday on UKE. Quite like her pics on there plus the redhead look, and her reviews look promising.

May not get the chance to see her myself so thought I'd put it out there for those who could be interested.

Offline Juankerr

Announced she's in Birmingham from tonight until Saturday on UKE. Quite like her pics on there plus the redhead look, and her reviews look promising.

May not get the chance to see her myself so thought I'd put it out there for those who could be interested.

Its a shame she didn't announce her tour with more notice as I would have been interested.

Offline _Rust_

Its a shame she didn't announce her tour with more notice as I would have been interested.

I know Juan, annoying as I'd seen her on UKE thinking I hope she does a tour here. Hope she gets enough business to plan a return tour, very unlikely I'll see her this time around.

Offline Littlefoot

would have loved to have met Ava

Surely too big for you, dress size 10  :unknown:

I thought you didn't do above a size 8
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 08:41:27 pm by Littlefoot »

Ming

Surely too big for you, dress size 10  :unknown:

I thought you didn't do above a size 8

My horizons have broadened recently, women like this and, my current favourite, Vicky, are what I call slender size 10's.
Variety is the spice of life and so long as the body shape looks good then I will go up to a 10, though my preference is size 4 - 8.

Offline Jayne_cobb

She's posted a blog post on aw wondering why it's so quiet in Birmingham, so guess she isn't too busy.  Shame as she's just my type but I can't get up to see her either...

Offline bearcat69

She's posted a blog post on aw wondering why it's so quiet in Birmingham, so guess she isn't too busy.  Shame as she's just my type but I can't get up to see her either...

Funny blog...

She's only been here half a day, without much notice, and has decided it's not good for work for her. :unknown: That's a shame.

I was looking for a punt yesterday morning actually and would have contacted her until I realised she only available from 4pm.

More effort to arrive at an earlier time, would have found her with my dick in her pussy and £120 in her hands.

Online Excalibur

Sexy Victoria External Link/Members Only is in Brum until Sunday. I saw her a couple of months ago and she was a good positive.

Ming

I think a lot of WG's don't take into consideration that it is also the Easter holidays, lot's of guys are away with their families at this time of year.