Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pakistani ladies  (Read 1532 times)

Offline Mephistopheles

I need to tick this off but struggling to find any profiles on AW that catch my eye.

Any recco's? Pref as close to GM as possible.

Noticed Nadia at the Georgian is Pakistani.

Offline Mephistopheles

Bump. Sorry lads. Can anybody help at all?

Midlane

This one seems to tour pretty much everywhere (including Manchester and Liverpool), but annoyingly only lists where she is once she's already there.

So you need to be ready to go on the same day. Haven't seen her myself, so it's not a recommendation, and if the above scheduling gets too annoying, she won't stay in my HL. I've missed her twice as a result of it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online threechilliman

This one seems to tour pretty much everywhere (including Manchester and Liverpool), but annoyingly only lists where she is once she's already there.

So you need to be ready to go on the same day. Haven't seen her myself, so it's not a recommendation, and if the above scheduling gets too annoying, she won't stay in my HL. I've missed her twice as a result of it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never fails to amaze me the lack of advertising. Like a girl from London advertising on her profile she'll be in Manchester next week. I'll never fucking see it cos I don't look at profiles from other parts of the country. :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

tcm

Midlane

This one is even worse. She is in my HL. I check my HL pretty much every day. And I STILL miss her because there's zero forward planning.

That rules out morning punts and ultimately will probably rule out seeing her at all.

How hard can it be to put a list of dates and places for the next two weeks or so?