Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl - Guess the dress size  (Read 1750 times)

Online Blackpool Rock

New profile popped up in St Annes for Tayla 2020
Profile says she has a big butt and is naturally curvy but a size 8, the pics say otherwise  :sarcastic:
When I opened her profile and looked at the pics I thought size 14 or possibly 16, either way claiming a size 8 is taking the piss  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Bustydusty

12 ish? - looks good to me tho

Offline winkywanky

From where I'm sitting, size 14?

Offline antsz

Offline Kool Keef

She was an 8 but then she ate.
Does look tasty though

Offline usroads

12ish - 30" Waist, 38"hip.  (I'm in the rag trade)

Offline Drayki

Look no more than a 12  :rolleyes: big hips though, but a banging arse  :lol:

Offline Pepperami

Definitely a 12 in my opinion, possibly a 14.

Offline samneil15

Yep deffo no 8 but she looks faf to me - That's about the right size for me, fat ass, thighs and some nice titties. Ideally with a flat stomach but I don't mind a little cushion for the pushin.

Online Blackpool Rock

OK so it appears that most guys are saying a size 14 or possibly a 12 and are still up for punting her so fill yer boots guys and I hope i've flagged a good punt  :thumbsup:

The real point of the thread was to flag a clear difference in advertised dress size vs actual size so for a punter like me who personally likes a petite spinner her profile wording says give her a try however i'm sure that i'd be disappointed  :thumbsdown:

It does demonstrate that we all have different tastes so she would probably be better off being truthful as some guys may filter her out of searches for being too thin whereas others will give Negative feedback for not being as advertised.

Offline winkywanky

The dress size thing is often lied about by WGs TBH, but then again, most blokes have fuck all idea about dress sizes  :unknown:.

What's possibly more important, is a girl posting up realistic pictures of her current self, along with her height.

That way a prospective punter can get a proper idea of what he's letting himself in for with his (probably) hard-earned cash.

Offline WelshClipper

My guess is a 10.

Partly because noone yet has suggested it, partly based on the photos.
If her photos are real, and I suspect they are, she is okay  :thumbsup:

Offline Drayki

States she doesn’t do bb or anal, but got anal clearly listed in her likes  :dash:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Depends how tall she is. She's obviously a sturdy lady - if she was 5'10" or more she could be a 16. But, perspective of the surroundings in her photos suggests that she's relatively short, 5'2" maybe? At that height she looks 12/14. Obviously not an 8 though!
To be honest, her photos show her figure off reasonably well don't they? I'd rather see photos like that and make my own judgement based on them cos clothing sizes are pretty variable and subject to fit/cut too.
I've got clothes ranging from M to XL that fit me fine. Also if I say I'm an "L" it gives you no indication of my physique/body whatsoever does it.... I could be ripped/muscular or dad bod or chubby or a tall wiry whippet. I reckon saying "12" or whatever is equally vague and meaningless.

Offline usroads

Profile says size 8.  In her dreams. :)

Offline BravoTangoZulu

I’d say 10/12 which is usually my max. Not sure I’d go at her though for £90. Maybe one day though  :thumbsup:

Offline Drayki

I’d say 10/12 which is usually my max. Not sure I’d go at her though for £90. Maybe one day though  :thumbsup:

Surely the hourly price at £130 would be the better option OP

Offline titton

I'd guess size 12 bottoms and size 14 tops (that's not tops as in "tops and fingers", by the way).

Tidy, though. If I'd still lived in Cleveleys I may have TOFT but now in Preston with no car (thanks to the recent divorce!!).

Yes, where we we...size 12 bottoms and 14 tops. I thank you.

Offline hillingdonpete

It's obviously a typo, she missed the 1.

Offline Lady-Dita

• Service Provider
I never understand why girls lie about their dress size. It’s not like you guys won’t notice! Personally, I would rather see guys who want to see me...who know my dress size etc. No one wants a disappointed client! I’m no size 8, 23 year old and no intention of pretending otherwise  :coolgirl:

Offline bigmc

I never understand why girls lie about their dress size. It’s not like you guys won’t notice! Personally, I would rather see guys who want to see me...who know my dress size etc. No one wants a disappointed client! I’m no size 8, 23 year old and no intention of pretending otherwise  :coolgirl:

Amen to that. Wish girls would just be honest, then no one is disappointed / misled.
There is someone out there for everyone.
Shes never a size 8, but I`d still see her if she was honest about her size.
Just makes me wonder what else shes lying about ( besides the anal being on her likes but her saying in her profile she doesn't do it  :rolleyes:)

Offline horneyhound

size isint realy an issue for me, however £90 for 30 mins is a little steep dont you think

Offline Georgedaviesok

Putting the size thing out of the equation for a minute I think this girl works with this lady

External Link/Members Only

who I saw a few weeks ago. I am going to do a report but have held back for personal reasons but there was no complaints with the service, just the com's. If I'm right you should be up for a good time and the location and accommodation is very good.

Offline Clitheroelad

Putting the size thing out of the equation for a minute I think this girl works with this lady

External Link/Members Only

who I saw a few weeks ago. I am going to do a report but have held back for personal reasons but there was no complaints with the service, just the com's. If I'm right you should be up for a good time and the location and accommodation is very good.

At least shes honest about her dress size.

Offline Georgedaviesok

Well yes you are right although I was doubting she was a big as she advertised until I met her where I think shes actually a bit bigger than shes states but its all belly. This didn't bother me as I was looking for a big BBW and she served the purpose.

Offline Lady-Dita

• Service Provider

She seems to have taken it down now. Shame. Honesty is the best policy x

Offline Lady-Dita

• Service Provider
Amen to that. Wish girls would just be honest, then no one is disappointed / misled.
There is someone out there for everyone.
Shes never a size 8, but I`d still see her if she was honest about her size.
Just makes me wonder what else shes lying about ( besides the anal being on her likes but her saying in her profile she doesn't do it  :rolleyes:)

That’s fair enough, but I guess some girls might assume you don’t know dress sizes, as a lot of men don’t...or put on weight and don’t notice/are in denial/think they will lose it ASAP or just trying to get one off business in.

Ps there are a tonne of size 8’s and every size out there. As you say, something for everyone. That’s in part what makes it so good xx

Offline nightbot

That's around a size 12.
Sort of hard to tell from this angle and without knowing her height, but it could be halfway between 10 and 12 or halfway between 12 and 14.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 08:37:32 am by nightbot »