Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations central Manchester  (Read 2316 times)

Offline Moreish

Hi Guys
First this is not my neck of the woods (east midlands my patch)
I'm working in centre of Manchester over the next 3days and would really  appreciate a bit of Intel and heads up on what's hot and what's not.
Looking for GF type 30yrs to 35yrs max must be fit and not too tall (only short arse myself  :D)
Got 3 days so need to spend wisely max £100ish hour , looking at getting at least one per day in.
 Obviously I will leave reviews after , don't mind TOFTT as long as it's not to long a shot and safe. Last thing I want is having shit kicked out of me and robbed at knife point.
 Any help would be much appreciated thank you in anticipation

Regards M  :hi:

Offline Goldfinch

Cosmopolitan on Portland Street may be an option,plenty of reviews on here,prices start at £40 for 30 mins.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Moreish

Thanks Mr Finch my ole , better get my reading glasses out.  :coolgirl:

:hi:

Offline Kool Keef

If you're not looking to pay more than £100 an hour then it's probably gonna be a parlour, especially if you're looking to stay in central Manchester.
Prices have increased a lot in Manchester recently

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks Mr Finch my ole , better get my reading glasses out.  :coolgirl:

Also piccadily Selecta-£35 for 30 mins-if the line up there is no good,just walk:

Or

5 mins from the city centre is Diamond Dollzs:

Finally:

Salon 24:

Save yourself some money,and take the parlour route,you'll thank us for it later.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 08:41:08 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Moreish

If you're not looking to pay more than £100 an hour then it's probably gonna be a parlour, especially if you're looking to stay in central Manchester.
Prices have increased a lot in Manchester recently

Cheers K K , I think pricing gone up everywhere , we still have a couple of gold nuggets in east mids who's still VFM  but for how long is anybody's guess.
Hope they don't read this ,  :scare:

Offline RandomGuy99

You could try MollySwedish.  She is a bit younger than you age limit, but close to the budget at £110 ph.  Read her reviews.  You need to work her a bit to get the best out of her.

Offline Moreish

Also piccadily Selecta-£35 for 30 mins-if the line up there is no good,just walk:

Or

5 mins from the city centre is Diamond Dollzs:

Finally:

Salon 24:

Save yourself some money,and take the parlour route,you'll thank us for it later.

Your a star pal may your God go with you.  Dave Allen RIP

Offline RandomGuy99

If you are prepared to take a 10 minute tram ride down to Salford Quays then you could try Candy.  She fits your budget and age range and delivers a good GFE.

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Moreish

You could try MollySwedish.  She is a bit younger than you age limit, but close to the budget at £110 ph.  Read her reviews.  You need to work her a bit to get the best out of her.

Bloody hell mate FAF  :dance: :yahoo:
Think I'm going to need a bigger boat, wonder if boss will let me stay for 5 days and give us a loan ,
Thank you very much lads

Forever in your debt  M  :hi:

Offline Moreish

If you are prepared to take a 10 minute tram ride down to Salford Quays then you could try Candy.  She fits your budget and age range and delivers a good GFE.

You northern lot know how to make somebody welcome hospitality at its best .
What's house prices like think I need to relocate  :cool:

M :hi:

Offline Kool Keef

Good shout, didn't realise she was that cheap for an hr

Offline RandomGuy99

Or a whirlwind 30 minutes with Marcie for £90.  She's FAF and very up for it.

Offline RandomGuy99

Good shout, didn't realise she was that cheap for an hr
Yeah, it's better to book Molly for an hr than waste £90 getting a 1 hr massage with a happy ending.

Molly dresses to please and has great boobs.  Awesome full on DFK.  Doesn't do deep throating though and is an ok shag.  Not the most energetic but good for missionary.  She is easy to book and walkable from the city centre. And don't touch her hair.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 08:57:26 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline RandomGuy99

Or if you want a PSE MILF type experience then you could try ToriBliss.  She'll snog your face off as soon as you walk in the door, has great nipples and is a good shag.  She is probably mid-40s. £120 ph and is in Manchester city centre on Monday night.

Offline Kool Keef

Yeah, it's better to book Molly for an hr than waste £90 getting a 1 hr massage with a happy ending.

Molly dresses to please and has great boobs.  Awesome full on DFK.  Doesn't do deep throating though and is an ok shag.  Not the most energetic but good for missionary.  She is easy to book and walkable from the city centre. And don't touch her hair.

I've seen her a few times but not for a few years now & it was always for 30 mins.
I assumed she'd have put her prices up like every other Doris but it seems she's one of the few who hasn't  :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

Or if you want a PSE MILF type experience then you could try ToriBliss.  She'll snog your face off as soon as you walk in the door, has great nipples and is a good shag.  She is probably mid-40s. £120 ph and is in Manchester city centre on Monday night.

£130 ph now & I agree she's  a great shag

Offline RandomGuy99

I've seen her a few times but not for a few years now & it was always for 30 mins.
I assumed she'd have put her prices up like every other Doris but it seems she's one of the few who hasn't  :thumbsup:
She likes to keep regular trade coming in. She's been at that price for years. She will take advance bookings by a few days and then asks you to confirm on the day. Her place is nice and discreet. I've only ever seen her for 1 hr bookings.  30 minutes is a bit too wham, bam, thank you mam for me.  I've probably seen her 15 times. She is consistent and really gets into a good snog.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 09:10:24 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline RandomGuy99

You northern lot know how to make somebody welcome hospitality at its best .
What's house prices like think I need to relocate  :cool:

M :hi:
She also has a very sexy voice and great boobs.

Offline RandomGuy99

And there's the KSG parlour which is a short tram ride away. I think it's around £80 to £100 ph depending on what extras you want.

It depends what you want really. 

A parlour experience or a more discreet booking. 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 09:49:51 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline chrishornx

£130 ph now & I agree she's  a great shag

a consistently well valued lady and great service

Online Bustydusty

Cheers K K , I think pricing gone up everywhere , we still have a couple of gold nuggets in east mids who's still VFM  but for how long is anybody's guess.
Hope they don't read this ,  :scare:

I’d definitely say candy and molly - both very good (out of interest who are your gold nuggets in East Midlands?)

If you’re still here Thursday/Friday my current fav Alice  is working at Sheridans
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 09:54:29 am by Bustydusty »

Offline TheLastSamuari

What's the deal with ther parlours ?
1 pop shops or can you actually go a few times in the hour ?

Offline Moreish

I’d definitely say candy and molly - both very good (out of interest who are your gold nuggets in East Midlands?)

If you’re still here Thursday/Friday my current fav Alice  is working at Sheridans

Hi Busty

Just checks my posts and reviews bud , you'll soon work out the good bad n ugly .

The rest of you thanks for the suggestions .

I'm currently two for two thanks to you guys and looking for my third goal tonight so fingers crossed I get the hat trick   :lol:  :yahoo: :drinks: reviews coming soon

Ps Manchester has not disappointed  :drinks:

Offline Kool Keef

Hi Busty

Just checks my posts and reviews bud , you'll soon work out the good bad n ugly .

The rest of you thanks for the suggestions .

I'm currently two for two thanks to you guys and looking for my third goal tonight so fingers crossed I get the hat trick   :lol:  :yahoo: :drinks: reviews coming soon

Ps Manchester has not disappointed  :drinks:

Nice one, look forward to hearing how you got on  :thumbsup:

Offline TheLastSamuari

Nice one, look forward to hearing how you got on  :thumbsup:

did you try any parlours ?
going to be in manc next month so thought i would check.

also are the parlours 1 pop stops or can you hammer away until ya done ?

Offline Steely Dan

did you try any parlours ?
going to be in manc next month so thought i would check.

also are the parlours 1 pop stops or can you hammer away until ya done ?
Cosmo and Piccadilly Selecta (same owners) are not counting pops, just time.  That said, like many indies, if you only book 30 minutes and pop in 21, they are going to get dressed and offer you a massage and a cuddle.

Offline TheLastSamuari

Cheers Dan, normally book an hour,  so want to make sure,  last one I visited booked an hour and she was getting dressed after a 25 mins...

Offline Steely Dan

Cheers Dan, normally book an hour,  so want to make sure...
Forgot to say YMMV - could be the behaviour of the girls I met, not sure if management policy.

Offline TheLastSamuari

Cosmo and Piccadilly Selecta (same owners) are not counting pops, just time.  That said, like many indies, if you only book 30 minutes and pop in 21, they are going to get dressed and offer you a massage and a cuddle.

just spoken to receptionist, its a single pop...  :(   :unknown:
first go is normally fairly quick so no point on a single pop..