Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hatta girls Sofia/Kylie  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Bigdave1975

Any chance anyone knows if the 2 girls Sophia and kylie work anywhere else since not being at hatta?
They were hot and petite, think from their scent they lived Bolton way but used to come and work in Liverpool
Banned reason: Threatening fellow punter to get review removed on behalf of WG.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Doc Holliday

think from their scent they lived Bolton way

Yes you can smell a Boltonian a mile away  :D

Offline steveee

Panviman  Stanley  st ,but phone first as there unreliable on turning up !  (Liverpool )
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Bigdave1975

Panviman  Stanley  st ,but phone first as there unreliable on turning up !  (Liverpool )
amazing thank you

Offline Bigdave1975

Anyone any idea where these guys have gone. They were a great meet
Used to be between hatta and panviman until Xmas.

Offline steveee

There not working at the moment 😒

Offline plums

are there any girls worth seeing at Hatta now?  It used to be a great place but the standards really slipped and now I haven't been there in ages.

Offline Chris1990mcr

They had a mate who was a bit chubbier than them 2 but not sure her name is she still about?

Offline Hk

are there any girls worth seeing at Hatta now?  It used to be a great place but the standards really slipped and now I haven't been there in ages.

There is one girl name Nat, young girl 18 to 20 year old, tall and slim, very pretty, beautiful smile as well,  facially I give her 9 out of 10
Her massage was average,   no body to body was offered, only offer hand job and topless hand job,
£40 for topless hand job, her boob was small, she let me suck her nipple.
Only problem was when she given you the hand job, she don’t look at you, she turn to her back, it made you feels like a dirty old man
Worth seeing if you like younger one

Offline steveee

They had a mate who was a bit chubbier than them 2 but not sure her name is she still about?
Kyle is back in Panviman  😁