Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punts of the year?  (Read 1012 times)

Offline easyp123

Anyone got any standouts?

Not a great year in Bristol for me with a lot of average Roms and Asians. Think there has been a poor selection overall.

So I'd have to go with my regular April 999, always a value punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Leveve

I've had a good year of it, much helped by the ukp reviews :cool:.
looking back the stand outs were

Jessica Diamond, fantastic filth and a great attitude
External Link/Members Only

JBJolie, gorgeous and probably the most seductive fuck I've ever had

Sexy Angelina, a bit cliched to sing her praises but it can't be denied the whole package was truly superb (she did muck me about a bit with comms and timekeeping though)

Happy punting 2017  :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

As I am based in Wales but put regularly in Bristol I will just name best Bristol punts only.

1.  Sexy Angelina.  Don't think I need to go into any detail.  Best of the best.

2.  Cassandra4you.  Stunning lady.  It was just unfortunate that I saw her the same week that I had my first duo and I was a bit knackered.  I will try for a repeat booking next year.

3.  Busty Anita.  Nice girl and a bit of a character.  Great oral & rimming and great value for money at just £90 an hour.

4.  White Angel.  Based in West Midlands but tours Bristol regularly.  Attractive girl, very pleasant and the sex was amazing.  Another I want to try and see again next year if possible.

5.  Jessica23baby.  Nice girl, attractive and good value for money at £100 an hour.  She also made me cum twice in 30 minutes, both times by vaginal sex, which does not happen to me.

Offline ico23

For me I think it was Madonna BS1 External Link/Members Only

I took the professional pictures with a large pinch of salt and expected a fairly average encounter to be honest. Wrong ! A thoroughly sexy, lovely mature woman who just had that certain "it" as far as I was concerned. 

JV547845

Alicia and Carla at Latinas (unfortunately I don't know what their new trading names are, where-ever they are now).

Vesper

Offline gonewest

"JBJolie, gorgeous and probably the most seductive fuck I've ever had
External Link/Members Only "

Have to agree!  Very disappointing that she's now outcalls only  :(  Anyone know if this a permanent problem?