Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol parlours...two questions!!  (Read 6808 times)

Offline stockings_lover

Hi all,

Had an amazing punt in Central Massage (and another mediocre one) in Bristol earlier this year. I'll be back there soon, so two questions:

1. Any recommendations for current girls?
2. Do the parlours (or individual girls) allow pussy licking?

I can't book a girl on AW as my punts will be short notice. Thanks for any advice.

SL

Offline Mcping

Personally I avoid parlours. I've only ever had 2 good experiences and both were over 10 years ago.

I also prefer short notice punts and never usually a problem finding someone available

Offline Roth

Hi all,

Had an amazing punt in Central Massage (and another mediocre one) in Bristol earlier this year. I'll be back there soon, so two questions:

1. Any recommendations for current girls?
2. Do the parlours (or individual girls) allow pussy licking?

I can't book a girl on AW as my punts will be short notice. Thanks for any advice.

SL

Can you put up some reviews please? :unknown:

Offline tommyw66

Would definitely recommend Anna at Adam and Eve's

Offline stockings_lover

Would definitely recommend Anna at Adam and Eve's

Cool...Any more details on here somewhere??

SL

Offline whaleears

Brianna (Romanian, Early 30's blonde petite, great blowy) at Central
Hannah (Romanian, mid 20's brunette, you could bounce pound coins off her arse) & Daisy (British, late 30's blonde, petite, astounding blowy) at Ambassadors
Linda (Romanian, mid 20's huge bewbs, great blowy) at Bath Road

Offline stockings_lover

Hannah (Romanian, mid 20's brunette, you could bounce pound coins off her arse) & Daisy (British, late 30's blonde, petite, astounding blowy) at Ambassadors

Thanks whaleears! Can't find a website for ambassadors...Do you know the price?

SL

Offline pddy

Where is 'Bath Road'.  I have heard of some of the others mentioned here, but I am not sure what that refers to. thx

Offline whaleears

SL

No website for Ambassadors, ring them on 0117 923 1294 pretty sure theyre open 11-2, 11-4 on Friday/Saturday

Offline whaleears

Where is 'Bath Road'.  I have heard of some of the others mentioned here, but I am not sure what that refers to. thx

387 Bath Road, Bristol, Arnos vale 0117 9720310

Offline ciderhead

SL

Not been there in ages but was about £70-£80 ish

Offline bluesblues

The  Club  on Midland Road has seen one or  two  very attractive  , very toned  MILFs  in  late Dec / early  January .
 Lina ranks as the  best punt  for years
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline bluesblues

" Eat  , Drink and  be Merry ...For tomorrow "  is  Brexshit and  Farage-Finger-Up-Arse/Nazi 's armageddon
Banned by:

pking_paul

387 Bath Road, Bristol, Arnos vale 0117 9720310

External Link/Members Only.[banned-site-auto-censor].com/Bath-Road-Massage-Bristol-8350

has a little info - hope this helps as its all there is I think  :drinks:

Oops I overlooked the auto censor sorry. Just google Muppets for it.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 11:07:26 am by pking_paul »

Offline whaleears

The  Club  on Midland Road has seen one or  two  very attractive  , very toned  MILFs  in  late Dec / early  January .
 Lina ranks as the  best punt  for years

Lina, is that the 'greek' one?

Offline whaleears

External Link/Members Only.[banned-site-auto-censor].com/Bath-Road-Massage-Bristol-8350

has a little info - hope this helps as its all there is I think  :drinks:

Oops I overlooked the auto censor sorry. Just google Muppets for it.

do they even update that site anymore?

Offline bluesblues

Lina seems to be  Polish   by accent   ( but  may be Baltic ) . Late 30s , and  very   pretty . Exceptional  in her  personality , friendliness and  openness .   :rose:
Banned by:

Offline whaleears

Cheers pal, I'll give her a visit.

Offline tommyw66

Anyone tried out Girls Girls Girls yet? Topless pool sounds fun (provided the girls join in too!)

Offline easyp123

Nice, haven't been to Ambassadors for ages... Never been let down there.

Offline GoodIdea

Anyone tried out Girls Girls Girls yet? Topless pool sounds fun (provided the girls join in too!)

Not ttied. It yet but it's on the cards for me.  Looks like they've tidied it up a lot since I was last there which is good. Also the VIP package seems to want to create more of a soctal atmosphere as you get some beers and access to the facilities .

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Not ttied. It yet but it's on the cards for me.  Looks like they've tidied it up a lot since I was last there which is good. Also the VIP package seems to want to create more of a soctal atmosphere as you get some beers and access to the facilities .

I haven't had the time to do a review on this place.
Extremely conspicuous- no way I'd chance a visit when it gets lighter after work.
On an industrial estate.
Smells of cigarettes.
Girls asleep on sofas without make up and miserable looking.
I've seen Arianna twice as she's the best of a bad bunch. Extremely skinny and limited service.
£40 is a fair enough price though.
I've not tried the VIP.
If you're up for a cheap quickly, it's on par with Melissa's with disinterested EEs.

Offline insignia

Was going to go there last night anyway got thrre and big sign on door saying sorry we've  closed

Offline GoodIdea

I haven't had the time to do a review on this place.
Extremely conspicuous- no way I'd chance a visit when it gets lighter after work.
On an industrial estate.
Smells of cigarettes.
Girls asleep on sofas without make up and miserable looking.
I've seen Arianna twice as she's the best of a bad bunch. Extremely skinny and limited service.
£40 is a fair enough price though.
I've not tried the VIP.
If you're up for a cheap quickly, it's on par with Melissa's with disinterested EEs.

Oh dear

Cda1966

That type of scenario girls sleeping on the floor, sofas, miserable EE girls, overweight, swearing at you in most likely Romanian if you dont cum in 5 minutes is the kind of service you can expect from Adam & Eve, Girls, Girls, Girls or any other associated massage parlour; they are all crap, the girls dont want to  be there and don't really want any punters there either other than to take your money and then get angry with you if you don't cum instantly, best avoid those places, they are dark, dingy, smelly and cold - avoid completely

Offline Blue Suede Goo

That type of scenario girls sleeping on the floor, sofas, miserable EE girls, overweight, swearing at you in most likely Romanian if you dont cum in 5 minutes is the kind of service you can expect from Adam & Eve, Girls, Girls, Girls or any other associated massage parlour; they are all crap, the girls dont want to  be there and don't really want any punters there either other than to take your money and then get angry with you if you don't cum instantly, best avoid those places, they are dark, dingy, smelly and cold - avoid completely

Well said
 :drinks:

Offline tommyw66

In the past I would have agreed with you. Adam and Eve's used to be a total dive. But the last couple of times I visited I had an excellent time. Both girls were very friendly and gave a very good service. Anna in particular, a petite blonde EE girl was an absolute gem, very sweet and attentive. And they've spent money on doing up the rooms which are pretty plush now.

Admittedly my two visits were a few months ago so it may well have gone downhill again since then, but hopefully not as I'll be visiting again soon.

As Girls Girls Girls is owned by the same people as Adam and Eve's I was hoping for good things, but it sounds like I'm going to be disappointed on that front

Central Massage has some good girls, too, but I admit that it can be very much hit and miss, but I've never found it to be anything like your description.

Cda1966

In the past I would have agreed with you. Adam and Eve's used to be a total dive. But the last couple of times I visited I had an excellent time. Both girls were very friendly and gave a very good service. Anna in particular, a petite blonde EE girl was an absolute gem, very sweet and attentive. And they've spent money on doing up the rooms which are pretty plush now.

Admittedly my two visits were a few months ago so it may well have gone downhill again since then, but hopefully not as I'll be visiting again soon.

As Girls Girls Girls is owned by the same people as Adam and Eve's I was hoping for good things, but it sounds like I'm going to be disappointed on that front

Central Massage has some good girls, too, but I admit that it can be very much hit and miss, but I've never found it to be anything like your description.
There are always exceptions to the rule and you may have struck lucky with that girl, but it is very very rare to find a decent girl in those places plus any decent girl is popular with the punters and will be the subject of extreme jealousy from the other girls who will make her life intolerable and she will be driven out

Offline HawkG

Lina, is that the 'greek' one?

Yeah, the Greek/Russian/Pole/Whatever Lina is very fine indeed.

Cda1966

What could be considered Bristol's best and worst parlours ?

Offline Mcping

Only ever found 2 decent girls in Bristol parlours and both 7 years ago or so.

One was a stunningly beautiful sexy English blonde in Adam & Eve and the other in stokes Croft was a tall dark athletic EE who reminded me a little Angelina Jolee (yes honestly)

Both were gone in no time but I did manage a few visits each. Now I never go near Bristol parlours as they're all a total dive.

Sandys in Manchester was always fantastic but now sadly coded.

fatmonkey85

just been to the city center sauna for the first time in years and years. saw a very sexy Spanish lady called Mia. normal parlour rules oral on her for free though (have been chargged in the past) we see her again very nice  :rolleyes:

Offline GoodIdea

In all my years I've never seen anyone go in there.  It's massively conspicuous.

I was chatting to a paramedic in the pub recently and he said he's been in all the parlours in and around Bristol (for work that is. Heart attacks mostly). Anyway his opinion was that the parlour in Keynsham was the cleanest out of the lot.

No idea where that is though. The parlour that is, not Keynsham.